Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Looking impressive as usual. Congratulations sir! We need more dedicated and experienced greenthumbers in the business. Best of luck!
My man Vic you are my biggest inspiration. The Amare vibe and customer service is unmatched by anyone or company in the horticultural industry. You have the most dedicated followers too which says an aweful lot.

Between the se-450's and single cobs I have an enormous reserve. How's your auto grow going? Feel free to post here if you want to show off some pictures. I'd be honored:toke:

The last picture is under Amare tech cobs. The 4x4 and tester plants are under the autocobs. The startup was a little bumpy but things are setteling down now. I came up with the idea for the light, build them and sell them.

What the autocob is, is the most versatile and one of the most efficient grow lights on the market. The wattage is low but the amount light is high. That's the efficiency and the reason they work so well. Cost is very reasonable considering the parts used too. The new website is up but I'm not sure it's ready to be released here on afn just yet. I will keep everyone updated as progress continues.

Dang son, your setup and plants are very nice! I would be interested to see about this "autocob" in the future you speak of. Consider me subbed!

Dang son, your setup and plants are very nice! I would be interested to see about this "autocob" in the future you speak of. Consider me subbed!
Thank you. Low wattage testing going on in the vendor section under efficientgrowlights. The Amare girls are doing great as well. Typically pull just around 1.5gpw under the Amare.

My man Vic you are my biggest inspiration. The Amare vibe and customer service is unmatched by anyone or company in the horticultural industry. You have the most dedicated followers too which says an aweful lot.

Thank you for your kind and supportive words! It's truly inspirational to see your results and share the same passion for this miraculous plant.

Between the se-450's and single cobs I have an enormous reserve. How's your auto grow going? Feel free to post here if you want to show off some pictures. I'd be honored:toke:

Out of town now, but sure, will post pics of them when I'm back.

Last edited:

What's up @BigSm0 looking good as per the usual. Hope all is well. I got about w eek into my next mephisto run (2) Deep Blue C F2, in my 3x3 under the 600W Blue MH. Gonna get the second tent up soon and might be able to scrape the $$ together for my first Amare we will see, I am between that and a DIY Quantum board to run for comparison. The single COB lights look like they're doing well., it's good to see you using the mix of spectrum we talked about, I'm telling you that 6500K is the ticket for the mix, remember what my photro periods were looking like in veg under that spectrum.........

Hope all is well brother

What's up @BigSm0 looking good as per the usual. Hope all is well. I got about w eek into my next mephisto run (2) Deep Blue C F2, in my 3x3 under the 600W Blue MH. Gonna get the second tent up soon and might be able to scrape the $$ together for my first Amare we will see, I am between that and a DIY Quantum board to run for comparison. The single COB lights look like they're doing well., it's good to see you using the mix of spectrum we talked about, I'm telling you that 6500K is the ticket for the mix, remember what my photro periods were looking like in veg under that spectrum.........

Hope all is well brother
Good to see you bro mobo. The boards look nice, you also know my take on Amare. With the options and extras of Amare I think you'd be much happier.
We still have a lot to learn, I am convinced the ideal ppfd we are used to hearing has very little bearing on autos. I also think spectrum plays a larger role with them vs photos as well. Bold statement I know. Thank god we don't get stoned here for our opinions. I'm not stopping till there is solid proof.

Good to see you bro mobo. The boards look nice, you also know my take on Amare. With the options and extras of Amare I think you'd be much happier.
We still have a lot to learn, I am convinced the ideal ppfd we are used to hearing has very little bearing on autos. I also think spectrum plays a larger role with them vs photos as well. Bold statement I know. Thank god we don't get stoned here for our opinions. I'm not stopping till there is solid proof.

I am right behind you in the quest. I am going to to a Quantum vs MH run now then will get my Amare and run that. Then I will have pretty much grown with everything I have wanted to except the Sun Cloak lights, but those are way out of my price range..........

I am going to follow your LST routine on these Deep Blue C F2's if that's cool? Want to see what adding that to double the pot size does.

Do you think these girls would scrog well?

I am right behind you in the quest. I am going to to a Quantum vs MH run now then will get my Amare and run that. Then I will have pretty much grown with everything I have wanted to except the Sun Cloak lights, but those are way out of my price range..........

I am going to follow your LST routine on these Deep Blue C F2's if that's cool? Want to see what adding that to double the pot size does.

Do you think these girls would scrog well?
Lst away. I think it's one of the easiest and fun ways to increase the plants size. I always scrog them too. It keeps the canopy even which you will definitely need with the qb's. Thanks to Vic I have learned a lot about lights and most importantly the inverse square law. Qb's a foot away isn't double as the qb's 2 feet away. Light loses intensity rapidly as it's raised. When your starting with a low intensity like the boards it's critical to keep them as even and as close to the plants as possible and lst/scrog is the only way.

Last edited:
Lst away. I think it's one of the easiest and fun ways to increase the plants size. I always scrog them too. It keeps the canopy even which you will definitely need with the qb's. Thanks to Vic I have learned a lot about lights and most importantly the inverse square law. Qb's a foot away isn't half as the qb's 2 feet away. Light loses intensity rapidly as it's raised. When your starting with a low intensity like the boards it's critical to keep them as even and as close to the plants as possible and lst/scrog is the only way.

Thanks for the advice let's see how this run goes :)

Back