Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Little training for the testers. Trying something new as far as genetics goes can be stressful. I should have known there wouldn't be an issue. I haven't seen plants this healthy or grow this well EVER. My favorite lady hubbabubba is actually the smallest of them all and I only grew it consecutively because of the size. Can't wait to see how big they get and also flower but so far so good. I'm extremely impressed.
image.jpg

Pictures can be deceiving. They are, were 16-18" from the top of the pots and the pots are 7 gallon with the plants overflowing the sides.

Little training for the testers. Trying something new as far as genetics goes can be stressful. I should have known there wouldn't be an issue. I haven't seen plants this healthy or grow this well EVER. My favorite lady hubbabubba is actually the smallest of them all and I only grew it consecutively because of the size. Can't wait to see how big they get and also flower but so far so good. I'm extremely impressed. View attachment 708266

Pictures can be deceiving. They are, were 16-18" from the top of the pots and the pots are 7 gallon with the plants overflowing the sides.

Awesome news man, looking good. Could you remind me which new light(s) these ones are under? I came in here kinda late and went back a few pages but I may have gotten lost lol...

I have a lot going on.

The singles are my own light I make and sell here. Great for just about any size space, they also work well with larger lights like the Amare that may need more coverage. They cover 16x16-24x24 space depending on auto or photo.

My main area I have 3 se-450's over 3 3x3flood tables. They are just to drain runoff as I'm not doing any sort of hydro. I have a 5x5 tent with 5 single cobs going, a 4x4space with 4 single cobs and these testers which there are 8 of total they are under 4 more single cobs. 3-3500k and 1-6500k

Here is a couple shots of the singles. This is the 4x4 space 220 watts total. This is a low wattage, gram per watt grow in playing around with. The plants are now 6 feet tall and crammed in the little space.
IMG_1287.JPG

The mephisto testers last week showing the lights.
IMG_1270.JPG

Last edited:
Btw, it looks like you took the reflectors off most of your lights. What distance you have them at with and without reflectors now? I have some plants in the shade that look better than directly under the lights.

Btw, it looks like you took the reflectors off most of your lights. What distance you have them at with and without reflectors now? I have some plants in the shade that look better than directly under the lights.
No I haven't tried the powdered stuff yet. Yes still pouring it in. 2-3 tsp per gallon. I had a local guy who bought 20 lights a couple weeks ago. He wanted reflectors and I didnt have enough new ones left so I offered mine and just haven't replenished my stock yet. I am going to add them to the website as well as a few more things. Hopefully make it easier for people when others are out of stock.

I use it at 10ml per gal, so about the same as you, 2 tsp. I am experimenting with the Biotabs and have tried feeding a few Calmag with them. Biotabs said they had a new product for Calmag def, but I do not have it. I have reflectors on all of my lights. I am actually raising the height a little higher on my lights, maybe the reflectors are too strong..

Back