Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

I think the end one is al/nc no clue what that stands for but it's a big bitch. I'd say the biggest plant I have grown at this early preflowers stage. I'm also going very low on the nutrients to see if it can help with the calmag issues. I'm kinda thinking the heavy feeds could cause it to lock out and slow the critical uptake

I feel obligated to take my pics down now LOL my plants are no where near that big LOL........damn............

I've been looking at some mini splits too, some DIY (precharged lines) models. What size are you getting for your groom?
Mine is precharged but it still requires to have the lines vacuumed. I did look into the ones with precharged lines like the mr.cool but when I went to the grow shop they offered me an amazing deal on the models they sell. I struggled with sizing, I had a 12k window unit and it didn't do things like I wanted but i think the mini with its better dehumidification, higher seer, and just design I will be in much better shape. I am also changing up my lights and dropping the wattage too. I ended up with a 12k again

Mine is precharged but it still requires to have the lines vacuumed. I did look into the ones with precharged lines like the mr.cool but when I went to the grow shop they offered me an amazing deal on the models they sell. I struggled with sizing, I had a 12k window unit and it didn't do things like I wanted but i think the mini with its better dehumidification, higher seer, and just design I will be in much better shape. I am also changing up my lights and dropping the wattage too. I ended up with a 12k again

I know a guy who can help you with the lights....... :haha:

I feel obligated to take my pics down now LOL my plants are no where near that big LOL........damn............
Oh cut it out lol. You have done more experimenting this grow than I have done since I began growing. Your also learning and I'm just repeating steps. Grow some big boy strains and familiarize yourself with the breeders genetics you'll be doing the same if not better.

Oh cut it out lol. You have done more experimenting this grow than I have done since I began growing. Your also learning and I'm just repeating steps. Grow some big boy strains and familiarize yourself with the breeders genetics you'll be doing the same if not better.

I call it resisting the envelope not experimenting. The Evil gardener has to try and push the limits right. And uhum mr LST over here calling the kettle black.......... :frog:

Stop selling yourself short bro your last few grows have been busting the dick at the scale with autos sorry don't know how else to put it. You are the Auto Master far as I'm concerned LOL

Then now you figure out we can smash the yields with less light and it's like a growers DREAM :d5:

I know a guy who can help you with the lights....... :haha:
Lol send me his info.

I'm throwing this baby in the middle of my trays. 10-citizen 1812's 25 watts per cob and the samsung strips that are similar to the qb's. 200w savings overall.
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG

I call it resisting the envelope not experimenting. The Evil gardener has to try and push the limits right. And uhum mr LST over here calling the kettle black.......... :frog:

Stop selling yourself short bro your last few grows have been busting the dick at the scale with autos sorry don't know how else to put it. You are the Auto Master far as I'm concerned LOL

Then now you figure out we can smash the yields with less light and it's like a growers DREAM :d5:
I appreciate it my man. 1/2 lb autos are not easy to get grow after grow. I didn't have time to weigh the last batch of hubbabubba which pissed me off. I made a few calls and before I knew it I was donating qp mason jars to all my friends and co workers. I still have atleast 2lbs left from that batch which was only from 7 plants. These testers should keep me well stocked though. I'd say another 2-3 weeks

Damn.........

Hey did you look into the lenses I was talking about..........?
I did, I can get a few different options but some of them are super expensive in the mass quantity I'd need. I am also low on ceiling height and think the increased intensity may hurt me a little. The reflectors I ordered 2 months ago are now in transit.

Back