Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Hey big looking good in the garden just wondering if these drivers are any good for a diy cob build
35d9390718a4c6d93dc8ede6ba173fc0.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Scrap that just seen 23w bloody stoners [emoji23] [emoji23]

Last edited:
Hey big looking good in the garden just wondering if these drivers are any good for a diy cob build
35d9390718a4c6d93dc8ede6ba173fc0.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Scrap that just seen 23w bloody stoners
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

23 w is just about what you get with a mars driver. I'm not sure what the on- load and off- load means.

Someone's happy
image.jpg

These 5 are under a single 55w 3500k cob and another 55w 6500k cob. This is the fastest take off on seedlings I have seen yet.

It's early to tell but I may be rocking a lot more of these new strains when they release.
image.jpg

The last picture is under Amare tech cobs. The 4x4 and tester plants are under the autocobs. The startup was a little bumpy but things are setteling down now. I came up with the idea for the light, build them and sell them.

What the autocob is, is the most versatile and one of the most efficient grow lights on the market. The wattage is low but the amount light is high. That's the efficiency and the reason they work so well. Cost is very reasonable considering the parts used too. The new website is up but I'm not sure it's ready to be released here on afn just yet. I will keep everyone updated as progress continues.

Back