Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Yes. They are up to the scrog. All but the middle ones which I think are a different strain somehow. They are identical to the stomper I have in another tent which are also smaller. Tucking and weaving branches. View attachment 691721
lol Stoner moment and mixed up a seed or a pot eh?

You better get that humidity down Big.,don't wanna get a bunch of mold or budrot buddy! You have a dehumidifier? If not, buy one before you ruin your crop
Yeah it's a bitch. I'm in an outdoor building so I get stuck with what the weather leaves me. When it gets like this I crank up the fans till the next day when it eases up. During the cold months I run an extraction fan set to 78 degrees so running a dehumidifier doesn't work. It increases temps and then kicks the fan on faster drawing in more humid air. After this winter and fall I'm getting a minisplit for sure. Going to run it year round.

Got the testers up. Dropped the seeds a couple days ago and a quick germination. A little behind schedule since the hubbabubba are only a couple weeks away from being chopped.
image.jpg

@mephisto I'm getting a new thread up. The writing in the seed tubes was a little small for my eyes so before I start could you run off the strains?

Sour livers, ALxNC, NCH Stallion special?

Stilton special -
The al (auto livers) x nch you can disregard as a test grow - people were supposed to be sent the pure auto livers to try out instead of that one

Back