Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

I'll have to measure it. I'm actually pretty upset with this round, I did have an problem earlier on and think I'm paying for it now. I do HATE the typical growers excuses so I won't bother.

The scrog has been full my past 4 runs. It's actually fixed now with hooks on the wall. They will grow a bit more and atleast the larger tops will be supported. I'm not worried.

I had a timer that I must have messed up. It was off for its normal 5 hours plus 2hours 15 minutes around midnight. That could have contributed but who really knows. They are in full flower mode already and producing buds while the rest are still shooting preflowers out.

Hey Smo, bummer about the timer. I haven't had to worry about that since running 24/7.

You think you have 2 different strains? The 2 HBSS I grew had totally different structures. One grew so fast and tall, I had to supercrop a couple times. The second one grew shorter, busier, with tighter node spacing. The buds were much fatter on the 2nd one.

Possibly. I'm not sure the timer was a big factor but possibly. I also hate excuses. What I do know is one sour stomper looks like a hubbabubba and is the size. One hubbabubba sure as shit looks like a sour stomper . Another mix up possibly.

Not a whole heck of a lot going on. Buds are starting to form. Dealing with crazy humidity in here, yesterday hit 85% today its at 72% inside.
image.jpg

Back