Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

My man slow :cheers:

Coming from photos you'll have a little harder learning curve then the rest who start with autos from the gate. I have faith in you if that helps:thumbsup:

Lots of auto grows around here with plenty of great plants but I'm really hoping to consistently push the limits with them. Taking the hobby auto grow to the next level is a goal I have had for along time. Time will tell.

Just did a HEAVY feed. Flora duo A&B, microbe photosynthesis, amino acids & yield enhanced, aurora soul, black diamond, sweet raw, kool bloom, floralicious, sugar daddy and 2.5 tsp per gallon calmag. Ph-6.0 Ppm-1750.

the most noted info here is just over 3ml/L of Ca/Mg. In my experience with HBSS this is mandatory.

Last run my room was robbed and now seedling torture. Atleast the crop I just chopped went well. I should have a weigh in in a couple days once it's dry.
Not the best but I'm hoping for 1+gpw. I know it's not short of much more than that. I also bought a new place Im going to be growing in. Much larger scale 20-30 autos and 10-20 photos at a time. Waiting to get the service upgraded and it's rock and roll time. 100+ cobs and nothing but 10 gallon pots.

10 gal pots? 100 cobs? You are gonna be spending a lot in nutes and medium to fill those pots. I think you use Promix? I use straight Coco, and never use over 2 gal pots. I get massive yields out of 2gal of Coco. But I prefer to feed 4-5 times per day.

Besides the daily watering I notice the 5gallon pots usually produce smaller plants. Hopefully I can stretch it 3 days between watering vs daily in the 5's. Coco growers always have great results. It does seem like a little extra work but 2 gallon pots sounds pretty amazing. I bet the pots are filled with roots at the end.

Besides the daily watering I notice the 5gallon pots usually produce smaller plants. Hopefully I can stretch it 3 days between watering vs daily in the 5's. Coco growers always have great results. It does seem like a little extra work but 2 gallon pots sounds pretty amazing. I bet the pots are filled with roots at the end.

Yeah they are full of roots, but something about Coco let's the plants get massive. Not root bound. I have pumps, timer, and Halo rings going off 4-5 times per day. It is actually pretty easy, just fill the reservoir. Unless you are Vegging for months, I see no advantage of using 5 gal of Coco. Besides there is less flush time with 2gal. Vs 5 gal. I have mothers in 2 Gal pots for months that are 4th wide and 5th tall. Coco is different, but I love it. I have a solid recipe for my Photo girls, time to dial in these Autos! I have a lot going on, but I am about to have even more, ordered 200+ Mephisto seeds...happy 2017

Sorry to hear that dude, had a few mess ups by plant sitters too- but what can you do theyre only trying to help really. At least youve only lost a couple weeks.
They will be beasts in 7 gallon pots man.
Were all still subbed for the show
:pass::vibes:

Back