Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

New girls are down.
IMG_0483.JPG

What are the new seedlings I see popped up? Good luck Big! I see you wanted to press some Rosin with youepr Popcorn? If you need advice holla. I been pressing Rosin for quite awhile now. Don't want you to waste time or money, I know some tips for better yields and results. Rosin is different, very Terpy if you let your stuff dry for 2-3 days then press it will taste pretty amazing. Will be following your thread.

9 more hubbabubba. The bulk 50 packs are such a good deal I couldn't resist. I also like to run strains a few times to give them the fair chance they deserve. That was my first complete run with them so 2-3 more before I change up. Thank you slow, once things settle a bit I will surely hit you up.

Deformed how?
:pass:
Just a day after they sprouted one plants leaves came shooting straight up like they were bent up, very narrow and crinkled. 2 others had leaves that were shorter than they were wide. I have never seen such deformed looking things since I began growing.

I
Just a day after they sprouted one plants leaves came shooting straight up like they were bent up, very narrow and crinkled. 2 others had leaves that were shorter than they were wide. I have never seen such deformed looking things since I began growing.

I started 10 3BOG and had a couple start as your did. They are the 2 most behind still FWIW. They don't look like that anymore, but they are not growing as fast as the rest. I plan on transplanting all of my 3BOG this weekend, will see how they do in the end. Lots of time left.

Back