Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

May have to start some extras. Crazy it's been 9 months in this room and still haven't figured it out yet. Way to many or never enough. But there is time for messed up plants so I'll keep a close eye. Thanks slow

@Yeatster @Eyeoftheworld thanks for your help on the bowl trimmer. Tell you I was very skeptical at first but had a lot of lower buds that would have taken days to trim. The ipower had the best reviews on amazon crazy enough but was sold out so I grabbed a cheaper one. I paid an extra $15 to overnight it and it came in today. I noticed an issue which most people complain about and it was the blades being curved away from the bottom of the tray the buds sit on at the edges. I took it apart and did a little bending and it was perfect. Only had a little time to mess around so I grabbed my trim bin and filled it with golf ball sized buds. In 25 minutes I completed 1.25 wet pounds. It did a better job than I would have done by hand lol. It will need some touch up once it dries.

Another complaint is people say it beats up the bud and removes the tricomes. That it does but not as bad as I expected. Anyone interested in one my advice would be to pick and hand trim all your best stuff. That's quick anyways, then throw anything smaller or even questionable into the bowl.

Slow and steady. Awhile before they hit the net lol
IMG_0576.JPG

Thank you @mephisto @AMARE-TECH-Vic
IMG_0579.JPG

My little drying closet. It has 8 rows 6 feet across inside.
IMG_0549.JPG

Can't forget the 2 racks that are nearly full as well.
IMG_0580.JPG

I'd guess 1/2 lb per plant, 8 plants in 3 3x3 trays. 1250 watts of Amare solar spec se-450's I have pulled high numbers on the past with dinafem but I really like the quality of these mephisto. I also averaged 1000-1300 umoles at the canopy without co2. Things could have been better but it was my first full mephisto run. I have grown a lot of weed and this Amare mephisto combo is by far the best combo I have run ever. Lec, hps, cheaper led, none of it compares. Of the strains I ran these seem to be the most resinous, densest and smelliest crop I have ever run or seen in person. I'd love to grab you two guys and light up a Cheech and Chong. You guys put in the work and I appreciate you both.

Impressive haul as always sir! What' more impressive is you're doing it with autos.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Thank you Victor. 80 days seed to chop lol. 40 day perpetual and full racks all the time so I'm happy to run them. My photos are going to be epic as well considering It's been about a year since I had any. Have you grown any autos yet? We have a few converted members here who are in love.

I haven't played with autos since 2008 when they were just getting out, but were not very big and potent being used to growing indoor trees. You and AFN has convinced me to order over 30 new autos, including a dozen purple varieties. My gal has a thing for purps. I'm in the tropics so everything's an auto outdoor, finishing photo's in ~3 months for most strains. Can't really distinguish between autos and photo's in terms of size and potency it seems these days. I think autos are the future as it gives growers much more flexibility vs. photo's.

Last edited:
I haven't played with autos since 2008 when they were just getting out, but were not very big and potent being used to growing indoor trees. You and AFN has convinced me to order over 30 new autos, including a dozen purple varieties. My gal has a thing for purps. I'm in the tropics so everything's an auto outdoor, finishing photo's in ~3 months for most strains. Can no really distinguish between autos and photo's in terms of size and potency it seems these days. I think autos are the future as it gives growers much more flexibility vs. photo's.
Get your autos on vic were converting to your wonderful lights least we can do is convert you to autos [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Thank you @mephisto @AMARE-TECH-Vic
View attachment 673704
My little drying closet. It has 8 rows 6 feet across inside. View attachment 673703
Can't forget the 2 racks that are nearly full as well. View attachment 673705

I'd guess 1/2 lb per plant, 8 plants in 3 3x3 trays. 1250 watts of Amare solar spec se-450's I have pulled high numbers on the past with dinafem but I really like the quality of these mephisto. I also averaged 1000-1300 umoles at the canopy without co2. Things could have been better but it was my first full mephisto run. I have grown a lot of weed and this Amare mephisto combo is by far the best combo I have run ever. Lec, hps, cheaper led, none of it compares. Of the strains I ran these seem to be the most resinous, densest and smelliest crop I have ever run or seen in person. I'd love to grab you two guys and light up a Cheech and Chong. You guys put in the work and I appreciate you both.

Nice and monstrous as per the usual with you buddy. Keep up the good work and don't sell yourself short on the gardening skills. Amare lights and Mephisto beans definitely would be a good combo but the captain at the helm needs to know wtf he's doing too, as you obviously do.

:slap:

Was just messing around with the crap I threw in a bucket. Kinda depressing how much lower fluff there is even with my super side light bar lol. Wasn't expecting 120w of cobs to save the world but it still left me with a fair amount. Was thinking of making some oil with it or rosin pressing it. Plenty of sticky any ideas?

Sticky icky, I would say do a ethanol extraction, easy, quick, potent.

I haven't played with autos since 2008 when they were just getting out, but were not very big and potent being used to growing indoor trees. You and AFN has convinced me to order over 30 new autos, including a dozen purple varieties. My gal has a thing for purps. I'm in the tropics so everything's an auto outdoor, finishing photo's in ~3 months for most strains. Can no really distinguish between autos and photo's in terms of size and potency it seems these days. I think autos are the future as it gives growers much more flexibility vs. photo's.

I think the advantages of autoflowers are clear. But wouldnt go so far to say the will be better- there are cases where they will be better than photos but there are so many adavantages in photos in ways to controll/breed them. Autos are a nice thing but if we forget about the photos, we forget about what made autos even get here in potency/yield/taste etc. If it wasnt for photos the autos wouldnt be that popular. So always keep in mind- any strong auto came with a strong photo once:shooty:

Back