Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

All but 1 has popped through the soil. 10 hours makes a big difference as this morning only 3 were up.
image.jpg

Can't say it enough on how much I prefer this way of germinating seeds. Rapid root plugs hold the seed from sinking.
image.jpg
Final pot planting eliminates all risk and have had 100% success.

Pots were a little dry so I'm going to give just a few oz of water to keep the roots moist. I'll leave the cups on then to protect the fragile seedlings

Got any updates on your girls @BigSm0 id like to see how they're getting on
Epic failure. My first time ever letting anyone water for me turned into a disaster. Nutrients were layed out in small cups, resivour had 22gallons of water bubbling at room temp. They fed the seedlings the 1600ppm that was strictly for the flowering plants. They probably would have survived but it wasn't worth the seeds and couple weeks time.

So I went ahead and dumped the pots and started fresh. The almost good thing about it is I'm now in all 7 gallon pots. These damn plants in 5 gallon pots are dry so fast watering is just about daily.

That sucks bro, hard to find reliable and trustworthy peeps. I find i am a slave to my girls cause i can't trust anyone. Hope you will share your next batch with us. Cob led and Mephisto is a win win.

You guys rock. Yes same seeds this time too. 6 hbbs, 2 skyrone stomper and 1 Walter white. Actually just gave them a drink in their new homes 5min ago.
image.jpg

If you look hard enough you still won't see them lol. They are there. Big pots, good genetics and finally have stuff dialed in. They are under a 100w old 2530 Cree light I built and a cheap Cree blue and white bar at the moment. Aiming for a record yield this time. I know I can top 1.5+ gpw minimum. I'll have 6 under 2 amares and 3 under my new cob lights that will hopefully hit the production line in the coming weeks. No light pictures just yet it's a surprise.

I'll get you guys some pictures tomorrow of my 2 massive photos too. They are crowded in a 4x6 and inches from the lights at 72" tall. Absolute beasts. Just ordered a 5x5 tent for a new location since they are in my little veg room. I'm completely thrilled to pull a couple pounds from these 2.

Aim high man 1.5+ gpw is big leagues, my last grow I got 4.2oz avg per plant was 1.4gpw was a great result but with LEDs now if think 2gpw is the next benchmark
Sure is, I did it 3 runs ago with dinafem which were massive. What are you using for lights?

Back