Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Hey Big, looking good! I am going to up my Calmag on my flowering girls. My flowering girls under Cobs looks stressed the F out. I just started 10 3BOG SEEDS, but am trying different nutes. Will see how things go. I will be following your thread, good luck!
My man slow :cheers:

Coming from photos you'll have a little harder learning curve then the rest who start with autos from the gate. I have faith in you if that helps:thumbsup:

Lots of auto grows around here with plenty of great plants but I'm really hoping to consistently push the limits with them. Taking the hobby auto grow to the next level is a goal I have had for along time. Time will tell.

Just did a HEAVY feed. Flora duo A&B, microbe photosynthesis, amino acids & yield enhanced, aurora soul, black diamond, sweet raw, kool bloom, floralicious, sugar daddy and 2.5 tsp per gallon calmag. Ph-6.0 Ppm-1750.

Well thanks for having faith in me! I moved 5 Blackberrys to a stronger LED and I notice a def starting. I switched there nutes and have added a lot more Magical than with my photo nutes. I will give the new feed a few days to see how they react. Seems like you are adding a lot of Calmag and your ppm is pretty high for Autos. Good luck, will be following!

Nice grow Bigsm0 it's huge don't see many that big in my circle, putting your thread on my watch list so you'll be seeing me around, we'll have to compare hubbabubbas when mine catch up ;) Best of luck mate
Thanks for stopping in. Yes a comparison would be great. Many variables in a grow so it would be informative to narrow it down.

One thing I know for a fact is the 2 I have in 7gallon pots are waaay bigger then the 5g's. Cheap nutrients but good lighting.

Tonight after the feed I'm going to add in my secret weapon lol. A 90$ spare part light I made a few months ago with $6 cobs and left over mars hydro drivers.
IMG_3776.JPG
Picture of it in use at the start of last flower
IMG_3961.JPG

Only 120 watts but perfect for side lighting. Temps stay cool enough I don't even have heatsinks on it. Just a piece of flat aluminum and a nearby fan.

I can't count how many people have called me crazy when I told them how much calmag I'm dumping in the resivour. It's getting expensive I know that much. 2tsp per gallon and 25 gallons every 24-30 hours. That's 300-350 tsp per week on all the plants I have going. Time will tell but I already have a good feeling as these just started flowering that the final yield will be up there.
image.jpg
image.jpg

No life just yet. Planting in the final pot does take an extra day or 2 but well worth it in my opinion.

I like to give the whole pot a good water with 1/4 strength root juice and 1/10th strength regular nutrients I use. Then wet rapid root plugs, ring them out and drop the seed in them and place them directly in the pot. I have been growing autos for just about a year 24 plants at a time and always had 100% success. There is allot less risk from not handling the seeds Ext. Guys soak, paper towel, talk to them, plant them whatever crazy ideas they read but I don't think it's necessary.
image.jpg

Should have results tomorrow. 3 days is the average with a warm light above.

Room is looking bad ass smo! Love that side lighting rig- you should set up a workshop and start selling your own range of lighting.
Ive got a few hbss's finishing up now, look forward to seeing how yours go
:slap:
Hey thanks Sanguine. I have to say that I fully agree the side lighting is pretty badass lol :biggrin: I actually have my lights for sale locally and they are moving pretty fast. I know if I brought them here they would be sold out in no time, keeping stock has been an issue since day1. Some of the parts I use are very rare with no other options.

Surprisingly 3 popped up this morning. I guess the bar above them really helped since the 3 directly below it are the ones that are up. I guess the intensity of it could have heated up the little plastic cup dome.

I will be doing some par number testing this run to see which age and size plant do better under which intensity. As always the middle plants seem to do the best which just means they like light. But I will now know for sure which is best

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 100
Back