Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
she does the same with me....lol,,i told her i would be able to tell with her ,if the cats started eating her
The one way cats are smarter than dogs. I suspect my mutt would starve with her chin on my stiff leg. :biggrin:

Learning to laugh at the shit comes with age. More shit as each year goes by, so might just as well laugh at every chance. :biggrin:

That'z one thing me loves about AFN.. me ribs hurt from laughing more often than not.. humor is in abundance here, along with some real reality, all the while growing the medicine. The world couldz learn a lot from us! :smoking:

Oh! I gotta show yall my other presents. Gotta see if I can find my bag amongst the children's mountain. Everything is just piled in a heap in the hall downstairs right now as I had told them yesterday they weren't bringing any presents up to their rooms until they cleaned them, and then they punked out on me and called gma to pick them up this morning :rofl:

Speaking of kiddos I have none but the nephews were a damn hoot today! :rofl:

Chef Boyar-Dino
BB065BB5-8E69-4DC4-BFFC-ED56A0965E9C.jpeg
FA4A9ED8-8400-4639-A92F-2CCD2652D556.jpeg

WAKANDA FOREVER!!! :headbang:
EC05BF4D-601B-4A11-B7F6-2AE778E3C686.jpeg
421316E3-29D3-4D99-8903-F972D671B6E1.jpeg

I may be wrong but assumed he meant covid when he said Chinese curse! :shrug::crying:
nope, but good catch nonetheless. :biggrin:

Right? Every time i got a new rig, the first snow would find me out playing in it to see what i could do and not do. :biggrin:
Practice, and more practice is the only way to develop skid control. It has to be instant and instinctive - if you have to think, you are likely already too late, and catching up is really hard to do.

There would be fewer accidents if proper training in skid control were a mandatory part of driver training. Not holding my breath though. :pighug:

Thanks for the rep @Kyote lol, its super soft. I've just been sitting here petting myself lol. Which sounds wrong but I can't think of another way of phrasing it and no before you go there @420Forever my hat is not moist :rofl:

Ya i stroked me hat once so i get ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back