Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
20211224_221456.jpg

Told mom I wanted a vacuum sealer, bags, and the jar attachment for when I "buy bulk meat to freeze" lol and the attachment for sealing jars of jams or whatever without having to use a water bath. Didn’t ask for another flat of 4oz jars but I won't turn them down since they can be used for actually jarring stuff like my pepper sauces or whatever and plus I'll need something to keep my sift/bubble/etc in eventually lol.

nope, but good catch nonetheless. :biggrin:

Practice, and more practice is the only way to develop skid control. It has to be instant and instinctive - if you have to think, you are likely already too late, and catching up is really hard to do.

There would be fewer accidents if proper training in skid control were a mandatory part of driver training. Not holding my breath though. :pighug:
I grew up going to Michigan every year for Christmas so gave me much practice driving on snow and ice! Crazy cuz here in Texas I’ll be cruising the speed limit when it’s slick out without any issues and others are going half the speed but sliding all over! Majority of the idiots here think u hit ice and step 1 is IMMEDIATELY SLAM ON BRAKES! :doh::crying:

Well fellow gro guys and gals, I am off to do my Christmas wrapping. Stay well, enjoy your day tomorrow if you do any celebration, and have a great year in 2022 with the biggest and best buds ever.

Thanks to everyone for making this place the friendly, entertaining, and informative place that AFN is. :worship:

View attachment 1400686
Told mom I wanted a vacuum sealer, bags, and the jar attachment for when I "buy bulk meat to freeze" lol and the attachment for sealing jars of jams or whatever without having to use a water bath. Didn’t ask for another flat of 4oz jars but I won't turn them down since they can be used for actually jarring stuff like my pepper sauces or whatever and plus I'll need something to keep my sift/bubble/etc in eventually lol.
THANKS MOM!!!! :bighug:

THANKS MOM!!!! :bighug:
I'm just over here like while I *will* be using it to separate meat that most definitely will *not* be the primary function :rofl: though I am super tempted to double up recipes here for a bit and seal up individual servings of things to toss in the freezer for home made microwave dinners for nights where I just don't have the fucks to give. If I don't have the spoons to cook ill just not eat a lot of the time. The kids are pretty well able to take care of themselves for food as I keep a lot of easy to make stuff on hand for them since I know I often don't have the energy, but this way hubs or I would only be like 90 seconds to real food if needed.

I'm just over here like while I *will* be using it to separate meat that most definitely will *not* be the primary function :rofl: though I am super tempted to double up recipes here for a bit and seal up individual servings of things to toss in the freezer for home made microwave dinners for nights where I just don't have the fucks to give. If I don't have the spoons to cook ill just not eat a lot of the time. The kids are pretty well able to take care of themselves for food as I keep a lot of easy to make stuff on hand for them since I know I often don't have the energy, but this way hubs or I would only be like 90 seconds to real food if needed.
If u get some grove bags u can now heat seal them shut for a nice easy cure! ;) :d5:

Ever since I saw @Mañ'O'Green talking about heat sealing his grove bags I've been wanting one lol. Hey, MOG, do you vacuum seal the Grove bags or just use the heat seal function? Hubs ordered me a variety pack so I'm hoping they'll get here in time for me to use them on the Stomper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back