Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and don't forget a fuckton of bowing to the absurd :face: :crying: ppp
Learning to laugh at the shit comes with age. More shit as each year goes by, so might just as well laugh at every chance. :biggrin:

I'm not the only tired puppy in the house lol
20211224_215354.jpg

She had fun but she got over it eventually and started getting whiny. Asked if she was ready to go home and she did a bork and sat at the garage door while the kids packed up their haul and got their coats and shoes on lol.

Thanks for the rep @hairyman, think its about time for me to fire up the solo again lol
I like your style! ;)
I’m lighting this up myself!
image.jpg

Gots me a lil piece of blunt left from the 1 I smoked on while I packed the 2 I was taking along to Christmas dinner! :eyebrows: :smokeit:

Thanks for the rep @Olderfart! Much rather hang out with my AFN family any day lol
Hey @Suki813, glad to hear that hanging here works for you. Hard to say, but I think this place and the new growing mischief has gone a long way to keeping me sane during this pandemic shit show. "Interesting times" as the Chinese curse goes. :biggrin:

Anyway woman, I am glad that you managed to survive the family do, and wish you all the best over the rest of the holiday season and through the new year. :pighug:

Hey @Suki813, glad to hear that hanging here works for you. Hard to say, but I think this place and the new growing mischief has gone a long way to keeping me sane during this pandemic shit show. "Interesting times" as the Chinese curse goes. :biggrin:

Anyway woman, I am glad that you managed to survive the family do, and wish you all the best over the rest of the holiday season and through the new year. :pighug:
I thought "may you live in interesting times" was a Greek curse lol. Regardless, whoever it was wasn't wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back