Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
AFNRULES.jpg

Merry Christmas, Folks.
Hope you all have a great day!

For anyone who's around and may know, how often should the mosquito dunks/bits be used when dealing with fungas gnats?
Once is all you need. Won't hurt to use more often but won't really help. Does take a while to start seeing benefits. Can speed it up by soaking overnight and stirring a few times and using that water to top feed. Also use glue traps or tape facing up on top of the soil to catch the adults

Holy shitballs took a second for my brain to register it but def works out in my favor! Ordered a case of king palms but this time I had ordered a case of the 5pk so should have been 15 X 5pk for 75 wraps and was $52 with tax! They arrived today and realized they sent me cases of the 2pk so you’d think they shoulda sent me 2 of the 20pk cases for a total of 80 wraps but they instead sent me this! :headbang:
C4A7D049-44D4-455A-8056-1417B827EAF3.jpeg

So they don’t come in the resealable envelope with the boveda inside but seen as I got 160 wraps instead of 75 I surely ain’t gonna complain!:woohoo1:
:vibe:

Frozen moisting out today :smoking:

View attachment 1400599
Hmmm, seems that until I rep someone else, I can't shoot you a white Christmas one. Ah well, you know I tried. Have a great celebration down there in the banana belt @Kyote, even if it is temporarily white. :biggrin: Doggie walks today were at -21C. Tried to take a pic for you stoners, but the phone battery died before I hit the button. Good think the micro mutt loves winter. :biggrin::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back