Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar watter
thats funnny as thas what it reminded me of ,,but has to be more to it ,,,

By the end of 2022...I Expect you to have Made your Own Dragon.
Time to get my ass in gear too.....:eyebrows:...I've spent a year wallowing in F3...I've REALLY Enjoyed it...but...Time to Choose.............:dragon2:....

Don't reject the Zombie.....that will be a Good pain killer..just Personal Taste...take it Early..........Deep..Restful Sleep is the Biggest pain-killer in the World...:dragon8:

i got some f3 ready to go,,from the one balled stinky guy and a stinky girl,,but they are from other side of tree,,

,i like this side i got now,:headbang: not that i wont play with the other side.. i allready feel these suit me as meds :d5: ,,
i have some photo i want/need to run next ,,,,but again i have some more from this set going if i cant catch the big girl i have in the tent,,,i have a plan ..honest,,:smoking:

edit..thats me problem do i follow the big girl,,,there is a couple others i want to lock down ,,like that short chunky one with pink tones lol

Last edited:
Still over here crying like an idiot. Much fun. Mom called to let me know times for tonight finally and I basically dumped all my random depressy bullshit on her. Awful idea since I can all but guarantee that it will be used against me at a later date. Apparently not eating for days so the kids can have their full is "just a mom thing" which is fucking hilarious since she has never in her life had to worry about bills being paid on time or choosing between food or gas or not having enough to eat. People who have never struggled in any way are just absolutely delusional when it comes to what it is actually like to barely scrape by and to live paycheck to paycheck with no guaranteed minimum. Oh yes mother you've had it so hard moving from living with your parents to being married to someone with a high six figure salary. If my eyes had rolled any harder at her food comment I think I may have seen my brain. She spent like an hour telling me to go get my shower but I've got that good old complex ptsd so showering alone is insanely triggering and scary af cause I get severely dizzy so doing it with no one home terrifies me. Like to the point where when hubby comes home and I tell him I showered alone that day he makes a point of making a big deal about being proud of me about it. I'm so fucking broken its pathetic and I hate myself for it. I can't even feel my own body right now but I know I'm gross af and if I'm leaving I have to take a shower but I'm so worked up I may puke if I try to even get up. I hate feeling like a waste of oxygen for even existing. Ugh. Sorry to be such a downer especially for Christmas. I hate feeling like I'm being a burden to yall and that I'm ruining everyone's festive mood. Don't worry, I know better than to do anything drastic, not like I could afford a 72 even if I needed it. I don't, I'm just not in a place where being alone all day is helpful at all.
We are all broken in some way. Nobody is perfect. Chin up sis.
:pass:
EP3

thats funnny as thas what it reminded me of ,,but has to be more to it ,,,

Try it...... :headbang: ...1 tea spoon of sugar...pint of watter...:watering:

,i like this side i got now,:headbang: not that i wont play with the other side.. i allready feel these suit me as meds :d5: ,,

That is what it is all about...Autos give you the chance to Tailor in your own meds....... :headbang: ....

,,i have a plan ..honest,,:smoking:

:pighug:

We are all broken in some way. Nobody is perfect. Chin up sis.
:pass:
EP3

Yup....pain/sickness makes you Mute...but here....we are All the same....you are Not the Only One......YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL...in some way or form...we are all the Same.

What ever you have been through...someone else has......:shrug:...don't feel Isolated.
Feel Normal...:pass:..

:crying:

Spider mites.jpg

It's 2 am...hubby is still up...
Normal for me..not for hubby..he over sleeps so much........................he might not wake up till Boxing day....:crying:..I Do keep checking for a pulse...we are at That age....:biggrin:

Just took this pic, guess im screwed!

Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back