Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of curing, my friend I've been trying to get on here had mentioned that while my smoke is super smooth and the effects are on point, he and his gf weren't getting much of a smell or taste from anything in his sample pack lol. I asked if they've had covid cause I can smell them every time I open the jars and hubby and I definitely can taste them both through the vape and combustion. Maybe cause they were using a bong? But I did buy the 58% packs before I knew I should have gotten the 62% so that may be part of it too, and also I need to start drying in the guest bathroom downstairs as it stays much cooler down there. Just weird to me I guess, since if anyone was gonna be nose blind to the weed smell you'd think it'd be the person with multiple flowering plants within ten feet 90% of the time.

PXL_20211225_041302218.jpg
PXL_20211225_041312459.jpg
PXL_20211225_042201570.jpg
PXL_20211225_042327710.jpg

1 pooch can't wait to get into the toys that are in his bag and is guarding them from the kitten, and the other is completely exhausted from begging grandma for food all day and just wants to cuddle with the wife. Simple things are some of my favorite parts of Christmas. And the cat just wants to hunt stuff

Sometimes I forget my mother in law is a huge fucking Stoner lol. Wish she didn't live across the whole country, I feel like she and I would get on really well (though I haven't met her so I don't know for sure). Though I feel like she may smoke all my shit. Probably should get through a few more harvests before we have her visit :rofl: hubby lived with her for a bit as an adult and she would sneak bud from his stash regularly lmao. Serves him right for taking joints from her rolled stash when he was a kid :rofl: :rofl:

As if the piece at my sisters wasn’t enough I had to sneak in a piece of mine from the house before bed! ;)
5F089CAA-5891-4A30-BEF6-E31D780CBB58.jpeg

Hers the icing was waaaay more chocolatey more like dark chocolate where as mine is more like milk chocolate and oh so yummy! Hers was homemade too but def used diff method and recipe then I did! Hers almost tasted like canned dark chocolate frosting….but u know I inhaled a slab even tho had to scrape a lil icing off! ;) :pie:

(clock strikez midnite...:eyebrows: )

DvNuQJwUYAAktbW.jpg
:headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back