Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded it, going to binge watch the entire series hopefully today.
Think I may munch down some mushrooms and go back and watch the whole gaggle of films! See if they make a lil more sense then when frying balls on acid! :eyebrows: :rofl:

Have a read..... :biggrin: ...they are working on an implant you get fitted when you are fit and well....and you tap it once a day...
But..if you get dementia and forget to tap it..it Kills you...........Fawk.....:pass:...I Wonder how long it will be before they make them Compulsory......:crying:

Jeez, maybe that's what they were doing with the vax. Guess I'm fine with that:rofl:
We watched 'the amazing journey' last night.

ho ho ho.gif
ho ho ho.gif
ho ho ho.gif
ho ho ho.gif

Think I may munch down some mushrooms and go back and watch the whole gaggle of films! See if they make a lil more sense then when frying balls on acid! :eyebrows: :rofl:

I found out that 1 gram dosing is not considered micro dosing. Meh. Lightweights.

Have a read..... :biggrin: ...they are working on an implant you get fitted when you are fit and well....and you tap it once a day...
But..if you get dementia and forget to tap it..it Kills you...........Fawk.....:pass:...I Wonder how long it will be before they make them Compulsory......:crying:

That’s nothing more than an underhanded way to rid the world of the stoner population :haha:

Not sure how many I’ll munch down! Been a minute so tolerance is def back to the low side! :shrug: View attachment 1400241
I have one penis envy left and its like well over a year old now lol. Hubby and I will split it at some point but I gotta have the house 100% clean before we can do that. They're hard to come by here in general and I don't know that I trust myself to grow them correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back