Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one penis envy left and its like well over a year old now lol. Hubby and I will split it at some point but I gotta have the house 100% clean before we can do that. They're hard to come by here in general and I don't know that I trust myself to grow them correctly.
The guy I got these from now grows albino penis envy/ Amazonian/ and couple others whose names I can’t remember at the moment!

This is Golden Teacher. First flush on these grown from a spore syringe. Looks like a good pin set
IMG_0283.JPG

hehe, she looks older than me but only until I look in the mirror. Oh, but I was younger when I OD'd on brownies :rofl:
I'm pretty sure I'm the baby of LS lol. I'm always either the baby or the oldest in every friend group I'm in. Online of course, since I don't have real life friends :rofl: well besides hubby. But we're basically the same person split into two bodies and we're contractually obligated to spend time together lmao. But really neither of us like doing stuff without the other so there's that. But even he's got 54 weeks shy of a decade on me :rofl:

I have one penis envy left and its like well over a year old now lol. Hubby and I will split it at some point but I gotta have the house 100% clean before we can do that. They're hard to come by here in general and I don't know that I trust myself to grow them correctly.
I was putting it off too but this guy makes it pretty easy...and cheap:thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure I'm the baby of LS lol. I'm always either the baby or the oldest in every friend group I'm in. Online of course, since I don't have real life friends :rofl: well besides hubby. But we're basically the same person split into two bodies and we're contractually obligated to spend time together lmao. But really neither of us like doing stuff without the other so there's that. But even he's got 54 weeks shy of a decade on me :rofl:
Oh yeah, you're like Ma and I in that respect. One person in two bodies...Been working together for like 40 years and as far as I can see we add up to one person :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back