Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some sillyass people in this world!

I'm gonna ask hubby if he wants one from Xmas....... :crying: ...I bought him an electric chair last year.....but he wouldn't plug it in.......

Yeah...the Old ones are the best ones......:crying:

So did anybody else already watch the new Matrix last night?? Was def good and a cool story line vs part 2&3 in original trilogy that started getting weird! Maybe I just did too many drugs and didn’t understand them at the time! :shrug:

This new 1 u could def follow the story and seems like it’s not just gonna be a 1 off but seems like it’ll prob have another 1 out continuing the saga!:thumbsup:

I just downloaded it, going to binge watch the entire series hopefully today.

ho ho ho.gif
ho ho ho.gif
ho ho ho.gif
ho ho ho.gif

Pistols popping so bloom has officially begun! Now only another 9 weeks or so to go! :cooldance:

GG4 X sour diesel haze started few days back!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cannarado girls just started but I’m too stoned and lazy to climb into tent for a closeup right now!:smokeit::rofl:
image.jpg

:vibe:

So did anybody else already watch the new Matrix last night?? Was def good and a cool story line vs part 2&3 in original trilogy that started getting weird! Maybe I just did too many drugs and didn’t understand them at the time! :shrug:

This new 1 u could def follow the story and seems like it’s not just gonna be a 1 off but seems like it’ll prob have another 1 out continuing the saga!:thumbsup:
Hubby is streaming it on tiktok currently. He got lucky and caught it just as they went live. I already told him I gonna laugh when they cut off the last bit on him like they did when we watched venom 2 :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back