Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Snow has made it's yearly arrival..............on Grand Theft Auto Online. :biggrin:

A friend and I will be up to our normal antics in open lobbies, but with a seasonal twist. We will don our Bad Santa outfits with gruff Santa masks and put seasonal wraps on our new weaponized and armored vehicles.
It should make for some interesting fun and hopefully some hilarious screenshots, especially with the glitches we intend to be in during the funny twists we intend to try.

Roasting a 6 pound New York steak today, all 4 Matrix movies queued up and ready to binge watch, and some gnarly diamonds in sauce.

Ohhhhhh mama!
ED9933F7-2AEE-45E8-A863-35668CA93AA7.jpeg

Well, Snow has made it's yearly arrival..............on Grand Theft Auto Online. :biggrin:

A friend and I will be up to our normal antics in open lobbies, but with a seasonal twist. We will don our Bad Santa outfits with gruff Santa masks and put seasonal wraps on our new weaponized and armored vehicles.
It should make for some interesting fun and hopefully some hilarious screenshots, especially with the glitches we intend to be in during the funny twists we intend to try.

What system do you play on?

My son and I are going to play more 7 Days to Die. We were up until nearly midnight last night, and he fell asleep right before the 7th day (on the 7th day, a horde of zombies attacks your base.) Then I fell asleep, but left the game running. Found the game on day 11 with lots of our stuff destroyed lol.

My son and I are going to play more 7 Days to Die. We were up until nearly midnight last night, and he fell asleep right before the 7th day (on the 7th day, a horde of zombies attacks your base.) Then I fell asleep, but left the game running. Found the game on day 11 with lots of our stuff destroyed lol.
LMMFAO! I almost got that game, but none of my friends were playing it. Looked fun!

Have a read..... :biggrin: ...they are working on an implant you get fitted when you are fit and well....and you tap it once a day...
But..if you get dementia and forget to tap it..it Kills you...........Fawk.....:pass:...I Wonder how long it will be before they make them Compulsory......:crying:

Have a read..... :biggrin: ...they are working on an implant you get fitted when you are fit and well....and you tap it once a day...
But..if you get dementia and forget to tap it..it Kills you...........Fawk.....:pass:...I Wonder how long it will be before they make them Compulsory......:crying:

There's some sillyass people in this world!

So did anybody else already watch the new Matrix last night?? Was def good and a cool story line vs part 2&3 in original trilogy that started getting weird! Maybe I just did too many drugs and didn’t understand them at the time! :shrug:

This new 1 u could def follow the story and seems like it’s not just gonna be a 1 off but seems like it’ll prob have another 1 out continuing the saga!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back