Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really was, till the drill instructor came in, and then shizz hit the fan really quick bahahaha

Yeah, The Company Commander that was going to get us the next day, came in to view his new minds of mush and was shaking his head!
The next day, the little scraggly bearded fugger was yelling and trying to intimidate me while I was standing at attention. It took a lot of effort for me not to just bust out LMMFAO! Iwas rifgt at 6ft2in at that time and this little piss ant was trying to intimidate my chest! :rofl: :rofl:
A little later, the Assistant Company Commander came in! :yoinks:
Oh Shit! There's his muscle! This Fugger was huge! He had a motorcycle wreck and was wearing a shoe with at least a 3in thicker sole on one shoe. He never PT'd with us, but he was always at the track hollering at the slow turds. They did pick up the pace.
He was actually a pretty cool guy. We met many years later when I was leading a job on the reefer.......not canna folks.....system on the Destroyer Tender he was stationed. I had already made E-6 and he had JUST made E-7. He was a Moulder/Patternmaker that made various castings for equipment. There were maybe 30 E-7 billets, at the most, in the entire Navy. Still rode scoots! They sure as hell put my little Pre-AMF Sporty to shame!
Good morning from Ted and Gravy :bighug:

View attachment 1400173
NICE! Looks like Ted is getting some morning lovin'!

Phew................:whew:...shopping done......just gas and dog biscuits tomorrow........:biggrin:....

Supermarkets weren't too bad....friend in needs shopping dropped off........hubbys friend has called off for xmas dinner..he has vertigo and sickness...so just the two of us and the dogs.

If hubby wants to go to the pub Xmas evening....I'll do a full roast dinner.....:chef: ...

If he wants to get on the drink early.....:cheers:...he'll get a ham sani...I don't mind either way....:biggrin:

Mouse pad arrived, pretty nice work.
20211223_112850.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back