Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been racking my brain, rethinking the setup from weeks ago, looking through my little storage area and I think I figured out why I haven't gotten a nice deep green to my plants this go around........pretty sure I forgot to add the manure to the mix....know I used the last of the bag for wife's PF starts but can't remember buying more nor can I find a partial bag in storage.......might have to do a tea to supplement
Black Kow compost is very good and very available.

Wife's pic line install is scheduled for 10-11 am this morning so seems she's coming home today, just hope they got the Antibiotic deliveries setup this time. Was a scramble last time cause they dropped the ball and I had to do a lot of phone calls.

What strain/strains do you have going? They look good.
The one in the middle is a skywalker OG. The ones on the left and right are out of a freebie mix pack I got from DCSE.
1344FA36-83C8-4C78-A8EC-EA002345B15C.jpeg

what’s on the pack is all I know about them. DCSE doesn’t even sell Jersey Garden seeds and can find next to nothing online about them.
I like them both can’t wait to be smoking them. :smoking:

I heard something this morning that triggered a funny memory. They were discussing witnessing a group of guys taking their military enlistment oath. One guy mentioned a young man with long hair and he was in for a rude awakening.
When I went in, long hair was very common, not me at that time....Pop! I've had short hair as a kid, so it was no big deal for me. I was lucky enough to be able to watch quite a few get buzzed........clippers guys!.....not canna! The barbers were sure having fun with some guys!:biggrin: I saw some badass Bozo and righteous Mohawk hair cuts. This one black guy had one MASSIVE afro! He must have been growing it for at least since he was 10 or so! The barber first gave him a combo Bozo/Mohawk and stood back to look at his work. There was a little E1 taking photos and he was snapping away! The barber removed the Mohawk and refined the Bozo. It was just plain awesome! EVERYONE in the big shop was laughing and busting guts.....even the black guy.
We all spent the previous few days together at the hotel, plane flight and bus ride to the base. We had a little to get to know each other. It sure was hard to recognize most guys after the knoggin skinnin'! LOL!

I heard something this morning that triggered a funny memory. They were discussing witnessing a group of guys taking their military enlistment oath. One guy mentioned a young man with long hair and he was in for a rude awakening.
When I went in, long hair was very common, not me at that time....Pop! I've had short hair as a kid, so it was no big deal for me. I was lucky enough to be able to watch quite a few get buzzed........clippers guys!.....not canna! The barbers were sure having fun with some guys!:biggrin: I saw some badass Bozo and righteous Mohawk hair cuts. This one black guy had one MASSIVE afro! He must have been growing it for at least since he was 10 or so! The barber first gave him a combo Bozo/Mohawk and stood back to look at his work. There was a little E1 taking photos and he was snapping away! The barber removed the Mohawk and refined the Bozo. It was just plain awesome! EVERYONE in the big shop was laughing and busting guts.....even the black guy.
We all spent the previous few days together at the hotel, plane flight and bus ride to the base. We had a little to get to know each other. It sure was hard to recognize most guys after the knoggin skinnin'! LOL!
Bahahaha, I know this situation, I was same way, always had short hair, like buzzed since grade school, hahaha, and the barber still had to cut my hair, :rofl:, but he didn’t cut a single hair on my head, bahahaha, but I seen a lot of peeps cry over thier long blond hair or this style or that style, bahahah, all while I sat thier watching (laughing) cause mines was done first and was the fastest to cut. But is funny how afterwards, it really is hard to distinguish who’s who, cause damn near everyone looked the exact same bahahaha.

Bahahaha, I know this situation, I was same way, always had short hair, like buzzed since grade school, hahaha, and the barber still had to cut my hair, :rofl:, but he didn’t cut a single hair on my head, bahahaha, but I seen a lot of peeps cry over thier long blond hair or this style or that style, bahahah, all while I sat thier watching (laughing) cause mines was done first and was the fastest to cut. But is funny how afterwards, it really is hard to distinguish who’s who, cause damn near everyone looked the exact same bahahaha.
Yeah, it was quite amusing! :muahaha: :rofl::rofl:

Morning kittens, cold AF this morning, ,,,,,,well for Florida anyways. I don't do cold well at all. First night with all 3 heaters running and still a tad chilly in the house to me. Had to raise lights again, DP might have to be moved over to the left slot so the filter isn't in the way of raising light more....I know, I know...hush bill, people in the infirmery having trouble and I'm complaining they growing too good..
View attachment 1400161
View attachment 1400162
Damn autopots might be too good. DP is is chest high and I'm 6'1"......
Wow. And they aren't done growing higher yet... Damn autopots indeed. :worship: :pighug:

Well, one more cup of Java and I'll go out and check the maibox for the possibility of Seed Stocker cup beans were possibly delivered late evening.

Either way, I'm dropping either 6 or 8 beans today. I've got a new seed mat, but I've never used one. What is the best temp setting for germination and for early life. Lung room runs 73-76*F with 75 being normal. After sprout, the little tent will normally 79-81*F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back