Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Festivus for the rest of us.

Red ribbon Big_InPixio.png

Morning kittens, cold AF this morning, ,,,,,,well for Florida anyways. I don't do cold well at all. First night with all 3 heaters running and still a tad chilly in the house to me. Had to raise lights again, DP might have to be moved over to the left slot so the filter isn't in the way of raising light more....I know, I know...hush bill, people in the infirmery having trouble and I'm complaining they growing too good..
20211223_062250.jpg

20211223_062509.jpg

Damn autopots might be too good. DP is is chest high and I'm 6'1"......

Last edited:
Morning kittens, cold AF this morning, ,,,,,,well for Florida anyways. I don't do cold well at all. First night with all 3 heaters running and still a tad chilly in the house to me. Had to raise lights again, DP might have to be moved over to the left slot so the filter isn't in the way of raising light more....I know, I know...hush bill, people in the infirmery having trouble and I'm complaining they growing too good..
View attachment 1400161
View attachment 1400162
Damn autopots might be too good. DP is is chest high and I'm 6'1"......
Cold for Florida? What's that, like 70 degrees? Lol.
Sorry, I moved to Jax from central Appalachia, And it wasn't until my fourth or fifth year living there that temps under 50 started to actually feel chilly lol. I moved back to the mountains over a decade ago, And embrace the cold now.

...mainly because it kills all the danged mosquitos, And makes towns around here stink a little less.

lived in Jax for 20 years.....about an hour southwest off in the woods now.....was born in St. Pete so yes, 70 is getting chilly to me...but it's 39 on the front porch this morning. And I screwed up and left the passion fruit starts on the driveway last night so hoping they didn't get messed up.....should be ok they've had about 3 months growing time in the pots.

Been racking my brain, rethinking the setup from weeks ago, looking through my little storage area and I think I figured out why I haven't gotten a nice deep green to my plants this go around........pretty sure I forgot to add the manure to the mix....know I used the last of the bag for wife's PF starts but can't remember buying more nor can I find a partial bag in storage.......might have to do a tea to supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back