Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm thinking 3 of the Bourbon Kush, (one in solo and two in a 20gal, I'm in the solo and regular g&s), two of the wedding glue (so I can pick one as my comp plant) and one Bruce banner maybe, do the extra WG and the BB in a 20gal as well? Or each in 5s. Or maybe skip the BB for now. Decisions, decisions. :rofl:

Dammit!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I got a damn EXPLOSION of fungus gnats! Looks like it's the Earthbox is the source. No damn idea where these bastards came from! I haven't had a problem for a year.
I think that in giving the bokashi some room for it to grow by sticking something under the 'shower cap' cover, it also gave the gnats an ideal environment. Naturally, it's my best girl!!!:grrr1:
That means I have to kill the good bug in there too! I guess I can re-inoculate it from my worm bin.

I have Dr Zymes and skeeter dunks. Which one is best or should I double whammy them?

Pretty sure they're fungus gnats, they're doing the butt 2 butt fandango breeding dance on top of the cover.
Mosquito bits soaked in water overnight then top fed and some into the bottom, can strain the corn out or leave it doesn't make any difference. Cover most of the top of soil with glue traps, tape or whatever, doesn't matter the color since they're more attracted to the soil surface then the color anyway. And maybe some h2o2 in the bottom of the earthbox. The bacteria from the mosquito bits eat the gnat larvae and the glue/tape catches the adults. So that combo will kill the babies and catch the egg laying adults. Will be gone in 10-14 days from my experience. Yellow traps are more for IPM to spot the gnats before they get comfortable. DE will get watered down into the soil and kill any beneficial insects that have an exoskeleton forever, since it's basically ground shells and takes forever to break down ✌️

Next time I hear someone say you can't top autos or you'll stunt them, I'm showing them this pic lmao
20211222_183828.jpg

And if they backtrack and say well you can't top them more then once or they'll be stunted, they'll get this one lmfao. One gallon pot and she's all but filled the 2x2 :rofl:
20211222_184137.jpg

Next time I hear someone say you can't top autos or you'll stunt them, I'm showing them this pic lmao
View attachment 1399996

And if they backtrack and say well you can't top them more then once or they'll be stunted, they'll get this one lmfao. One gallon pot and she's all but filled the 2x2 :rofl:
View attachment 1399997
I kept doing it to a northern lights auto, and kept weighing her branches, and she took up most of my 4x4 tent by harvest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back