Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye @Suki813 ...like a proper Mother...you have eyes in your arse...... :headbang: ... Thank you....:bravo:

If the members keep the site Clean...the staff have more time to arrange comps...tests...and all the stuff that makes AFN Fun...:yeah:

:yeah: Could be worse.........:pass:

View attachment 1399833
Wonder if Tommy Hilfiger sales went up cause the festive decorations, Bahahjah

Yep! That was just about the same thing I did. I got a reenlistment bonus and bought a home in Ewa Beach at the mouth of the entrance to Pearl Harbor. our belts
Food and gas really went thru the roof and we had to tighten our belts big time. We rode bikes to a boat landing and rode it to work on the other side of the harbor. Wife had an easy job most time and got off work quite often. I was quite the opposite. All to often, it was two or three days before I could go home........and this was shore duty! When I had spare time.....LOL!......I fished for food. We did eat quite well when I got to fish and sometimes I made money selling the fish. Both of us made rank and we could loosen the belts just a bit.
All I can say is keep your nose to the grindstone. It's worth it in the end. Kids will live if they don't have the newest and best. All that's important is feeding them, teaching them, letting them know they are loved and show them how to love by example. Nothing else really much matters in the big scope of life.
I feels ya there, making rank definitely helps. But yea most think mil gets paid bank, when if looks at grand scheme of things it’s quite opposite. Including if stationed stateside. Luckily I went EU for most my career in mil and pay was quite different. Basically first duty station as E3 made atleast E5 pay and at time E6. But compared to same ranks but stateside had friends struggling just to make ends meet (now some were idiots, buying latest and greatest vehicles or things they couldn’t afford). Then low and behold finally got Second duty station, and it was stateside NM, and that hit hard on monies, shizz usually a black hole where I was at and for a bit a lil worried I was gonna get stuck there. Luckily, volunteered to remote station and was picked and went back to EU, Azores with a follow on to Italia. All the time made to E5 by then, AF was super hard to make rank at the time cause “High Yr Ten Yr” unless ya scored UnGodly well on test and had the points ya good, but most of us were way to busy cause well the time we was in, at any given time upwards to 60-75% shop was deployed. So yea there was that. So definitely understandable where ya coming from concerning pay.
*maybe a lil to much info but hey I do that sometimes/ well and rant, coffee just kicked in lol*

Proper Stoners can't Eat and Think at the same time @Dichoti ...:pighug:...it is a well known fact..so you enjoy your bacon and it will come back to you.....:pass:....

Hubby had the raging munchies last night...and he is like a gweedy troll in the kitchen......:crisps:...so I wander over for a look at what he is making...
and he has a sani...with Big cheese wedges.....and moldy ham.....:biggrin:....it was green....so I'm like woah......that ham is off and starts picking it off his sani to give to the dogs and he got all Protective of his sani.......:crying:....standing there glowering at me with the butter knife in his hand.........:shooty:..challenging...

Never step between a man with the munchies and his scooby snax's......:crying:....

The Evil in me said...well...let the bugger eat it then..........:devil:....but I Imagined cleaning the bathroom up this morning........ :angel:

There is Always Next time.......:yeah:
Ha. Yeah. I not stoned lol.
My mind's been stuck in screwing with a Am-Am/G-D-D/F chord progression... Using my 5 string bass, a Small stone phaser, and dual delay, I've got it sounding like a really bluesy stoner/doom song. Thinking of picking out a D7 guitar chord on the bass, then going into F or F#, then back to the beginning...

Ha. Yeah. I not stoned lol.
My mind's been stuck in screwing with a Am-Am/G-D-D/F chord progression... Using my 5 string bass, a Small stone phaser, and dual delay, I've got it sounding like a really bluesy stoner/doom song. Thinking of picking out a D7 guitar chord on the bass, then going into F or F#, then back to the beginning...

:pighug:

Reactions: Suki and Cardinal

Cardinal

Thxs, And I am Proud, and even though left AFN for a bit, I can’t tell you or Staff how much this site has helped me cope with situations, and then theirs growing, such wealth of knowledge here, shizz I’m still learning stuff on here,
Look at the destruction they pulled those two babies out of...:pass:...

1640185292578.png

Dammit!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I got a damn EXPLOSION of fungus gnats! Looks like it's the Earthbox is the source. No damn idea where these bastards came from! I haven't had a problem for a year.
I think that in giving the bokashi some room for it to grow by sticking something under the 'shower cap' cover, it also gave the gnats an ideal environment. Naturally, it's my best girl!!!:grrr1:
That means I have to kill the good bug in there too! I guess I can re-inoculate it from my worm bin.

I have Dr Zymes and skeeter dunks. Which one is best or should I double whammy them?

Pretty sure they're fungus gnats, they're doing the butt 2 butt fandango breeding dance on top of the cover.

2 days before Christmas Eve! I better start shopping finally! Walmart hooooooooooo!

Dammit!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I got a damn EXPLOSION of fungus gnats! Looks like it's the Earthbox is the source. No damn idea where these bastards came from! I haven't had a problem for a year.
I think that in giving the bokashi some room for it to grow by sticking something under the 'shower cap' cover, it also gave the gnats an ideal environment. Naturally, it's my best girl!!!:grrr1:
That means I have to kill the good bug in there too! I guess I can re-inoculate it from my worm bin.

I have Dr Zymes and skeeter dunks. Which one is best or should I double whammy them?

Pretty sure they're fungus gnats, they're doing the butt 2 butt fandango breeding dance on top of the cover.
Atleast it’s fungus gnats, and not worse bugs, fungus gnats imo are the easiest to get rid of, what is (not telling ya what to do), just put a thickish layer of perlite on top of medium, won’t kill the gnats flying around, but will keep them off the top layer where they breed and eventually they die off, and the larvae on top layer either suffocate or mature and fly out and then again die off, that’s just me though

*they are annoying af though*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back