Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! That was just about the same thing I did. I got a reenlistment bonus and bought a home in Ewa Beach at the mouth of the entrance to Pearl Harbor. our belts
Food and gas really went thru the roof and we had to tighten our belts big time. We rode bikes to a boat landing and rode it to work on the other side of the harbor. Wife had an easy job most time and got off work quite often. I was quite the opposite. All to often, it was two or three days before I could go home........and this was shore duty! When I had spare time.....LOL!......I fished for food. We did eat quite well when I got to fish and sometimes I made money selling the fish. Both of us made rank and we could loosen the belts just a bit.
All I can say is keep your nose to the grindstone. It's worth it in the end. Kids will live if they don't have the newest and best. All that's important is feeding them, teaching them, letting them know they are loved and show them how to love by example. Nothing else really much matters in the big scope of life.

Amen....:pass:.. seems everyone has to go through tough/skint times when the children are young...:bighug:..Big Hug sent @Suki813 :bighug:

last pic for this one ,,,i ve had a top harvest ,,allready 450g from the corner plants

Nice @hairyman .... :pass: ..great weight for space...they are Chunky........:headbang:

Have they given you any Parole.....cough...I Mean time off for Xmas...?.....:eyebrows:....

Good morning from Ted

7EE77EE8-C0F2-4A72-8B4D-CFF87983AA6E.jpeg

Morning kittens, Chilly, breezy, yummy coffee.....hoping they quit stretching soon or I'm going to run out of height. Added 14" to tent in prep for sativa types and the Durban is pushing it hard. Might have to top her like the BS though that is just a small reprieve as it's 4 tops are getting up there too but she's begining to flower so not expecting much more stretch from her. Red Congo still a short, squat thing so no worries there, yet.
Wife might be comming home today, they had trouble getting a pic line in yesterday so left it for the morning shift. Still no word on what caused infection this time but seems there's going to be another few weeks of antibiotics again. Keep talking about home care nurse coming around but already know how that pans out as they can rarely find one willing to travel this far out so I'll probably be the one doing it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back