Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I already almost guarantee it'll be too rich for my blood. Most items marketed towards growers have a stupidly high mark-up to begin with lol
Also forgot to say...
...uh, Well, I already forgot, But it probably had something to do with bacon since it's breakfast time. Maybe. I don't remember now.
But I did have a part two, Too.

Morning kittens, Chilly, breezy, yummy coffee.....hoping they quit stretching soon or I'm going to run out of height. Added 14" to tent in prep for sativa types and the Durban is pushing it hard. Might have to top her like the BS though that is just a small reprieve as it's 4 tops are getting up there too but she's begining to flower so not expecting much more stretch from her. Red Congo still a short, squat thing so no worries there, yet.
Wife might be comming home today, they had trouble getting a pic line in yesterday so left it for the morning shift. Still no word on what caused infection this time but seems there's going to be another few weeks of antibiotics again. Keep talking about home care nurse coming around but already know how that pans out as they can rarely find one willing to travel this far out so I'll probably be the one doing it again...

Good Luck @Bill.de.Cat ... :bighug: ..keep your chin up......

My Mother got released from hospital yesterday and she is the same....no social workers to assess her needs...and no Carers if they did...:pass: ..Lucky my Bro and Son are near by..

Alexa saved the day again....when she siezed up she was stuck in the bathroom..but managed to get Alexa to ring my son...:headbang:..that's twice in a matter of months.
Certainly the best thing we've bought for her....:pass:...

Morning kittens, Chilly, breezy, yummy coffee.....hoping they quit stretching soon or I'm going to run out of height. Added 14" to tent in prep for sativa types and the Durban is pushing it hard. Might have to top her like the BS though that is just a small reprieve as it's 4 tops are getting up there too but she's begining to flower so not expecting much more stretch from her. Red Congo still a short, squat thing so no worries there, yet.
Wife might be comming home today, they had trouble getting a pic line in yesterday so left it for the morning shift. Still no word on what caused infection this time but seems there's going to be another few weeks of antibiotics again. Keep talking about home care nurse coming around but already know how that pans out as they can rarely find one willing to travel this far out so I'll probably be the one doing it again...
Good luck man!

Also forgot to say...
...uh, Well, I already forgot, But it probably had something to do with bacon since it's breakfast time. Maybe. I don't remember now.
But I did have a part two, Too.

Proper Stoners can't Eat and Think at the same time @Dichoti ...:pighug:...it is a well known fact..so you enjoy your bacon and it will come back to you.....:pass:....

Hubby had the raging munchies last night...and he is like a gweedy troll in the kitchen......:crisps:...so I wander over for a look at what he is making...
and he has a sani...with Big cheese wedges.....and moldy ham.....:biggrin:....it was green....so I'm like woah......that ham is off and starts picking it off his sani to give to the dogs and he got all Protective of his sani.......:crying:....standing there glowering at me with the butter knife in his hand.........:shooty:..challenging...

Never step between a man with the munchies and his scooby snax's......:crying:....

The Evil in me said...well...let the bugger eat it then..........:devil:....but I Imagined cleaning the bathroom up this morning........ :angel:

There is Always Next time.......:yeah:

CHEERS to famous first lines. 245 years ago this week, in 1776, Thomas Paine wrote: "These are the times that try men's souls." Well, thank you, Captain Understatement.
Bill of Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back