Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us don't have any/money for decorations unfortunately. Embarrassing af trying to buy stuff for the kids stocking the other night and having to put things back at the checkout.
Hun, you have kids. Sometimes that's to be expected. And it sure as hell sucks when that happens. Been there. Done that. And didn't get a damn shirt.

Hun, you have kids. Sometimes that's to be expected. And it sure as hell sucks when that happens. Been there. Done that. And didn't get a damn shirt.
This is their least impressive Christmas in a long time by far. Buying a house was a good move in the long run but I burned all of our savings doing it, so I've been playing a perpetual game of catch up for months and its just not getting any better. Trying to figure out what I can cut out of the monthly but its hard when you've already done that as much as you can without taking from the kids. Ugh.

This is their least impressive Christmas in a long time by far. Buying a house was a good move in the long run but I burned all of our savings doing it, so I've been playing a perpetual game of catch up for months and its just not getting any better. Trying to figure out what I can cut out of the monthly but its hard when you've already done that as much as you can without taking from the kids. Ugh.
Yep! That was just about the same thing I did. I got a reenlistment bonus and bought a home in Ewa Beach at the mouth of the entrance to Pearl Harbor. our belts
Food and gas really went thru the roof and we had to tighten our belts big time. We rode bikes to a boat landing and rode it to work on the other side of the harbor. Wife had an easy job most time and got off work quite often. I was quite the opposite. All to often, it was two or three days before I could go home........and this was shore duty! When I had spare time.....LOL!......I fished for food. We did eat quite well when I got to fish and sometimes I made money selling the fish. Both of us made rank and we could loosen the belts just a bit.
All I can say is keep your nose to the grindstone. It's worth it in the end. Kids will live if they don't have the newest and best. All that's important is feeding them, teaching them, letting them know they are loved and show them how to love by example. Nothing else really much matters in the big scope of life.

Yep! That was just about the same thing I did. I got a reenlistment bonus and bought a home in Ewa Beach at the mouth of the entrance to Pearl Harbor. our belts
Food and gas really went thru the roof and we had to tighten our belts big time. We rode bikes to a boat landing and rode it to work on the other side of the harbor. Wife had an easy job most time and got off work quite often. I was quite the opposite. All to often, it was two or three days before I could go home........and this was shore duty! When I had spare time.....LOL!......I fished for food. We did eat quite well when I got to fish and sometimes I made money selling the fish. Both of us made rank and we could loosen the belts just a bit.
All I can say is keep your nose to the grindstone. It's worth it in the end. Kids will live if they don't have the newest and best. All that's important is feeding them, teaching them, letting them know they are loved and show them how to love by example. Nothing else really much matters in the big scope of life.
We really don't buy them stuff in general, but we do pay for their school and they each have one extra curricular. It adds up quickly. Last year we paid tuition from our tax return but this year it went to the down-payment and so now its all monthly and its been harder to budget for.

We really don't buy them stuff in general, but we do pay for their school and they each have one extra curricular. It adds up quickly. Last year we paid tuition from our tax return but this year it went to the down-payment and so now its all monthly and its been harder to budget for.
It seems you have their best interests in mind with school. It should pay off in the end for them in the future. That's what parents do.:thumbsup:

@Mossy yep others helped me figure it out, the Rep problem, :rofl: Forgot can’t send to same peep, which I don’t ever remember who I send them to, cause I try base one comments, not the person, but guess already sent some @WildBill not realizing I was sending again

Proper Stoner......:bravo:..Well Done.....

On it boss :rofl:

Aye @Suki813 ...like a proper Mother...you have eyes in your arse...... :headbang: ... Thank you....:bravo:

If the members keep the site Clean...the staff have more time to arrange comps...tests...and all the stuff that makes AFN Fun...:yeah:

I went back and looked again and by golly I think @Frank the Dank is right. It is a big dicked Airedale. :rofl:

:yeah: Could be worse.........:pass:

1640165791828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back