Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and @Frank the Dank them 2 reindeer on the right both had motors for them where the left one moved it’s head side to side and far right 1 moved it’s head up and down but I didn’t store them too well and the motor part broke so just letting them stand motionless this year!

Oh and @Frank the Dank them 2 reindeer on the right both had motors for them where the left one moved it’s head side to side and far right 1 moved it’s head up and down but I didn’t store them too well and the motor part broke so just letting them stand motionless this year!
Oh…..my bad. I apologize for saying one of them looked like a big dicked Airedale :haha:

I went back and looked again and by golly I think @Frank the Dank is right. It is a big dicked Airedale. :rofl:

For 50 weeks of the year the AFN Staff look after the members ...for the other two weeks...the members look after them..... :pighug: ..seems only fair to me..:biggrin:...

Because of sickness this year we'll be Lucky if we have 5 Active staff....and there are 500 Active Members a day.......so...we Rely on you to keep site clean....watch for spam....or any Fights....:biggrin:...while the staff have xmas/ny off....

:cheersmate:
On it boss :rofl:

Here ya go @420Forever ask and ye shall receive! ;)
View attachment 1399738
Did the 2 bushes on the sides of the driveway but then decided it made the strip of bushes in front yard look empty and dark so hooked them up too!:thumbsup:
We finally borrowed the ladder from my parents. Nothing too fancy, but these are one and done, I can set them to do whatever I want so I can have different color schemes for each holiday and such.

Oh…..my bad. I apologize for saying one of them looked like a big dicked Airedale :haha:
Ok, I see it now lol. What I really want to know is what this creature of horror is.
Screenshot_20211222-003658_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back