Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgots about the Holiday breaks for y’all,

For 50 weeks of the year the AFN Staff look after the members ...for the other two weeks...the members look after them..... :pighug: ..seems only fair to me..:biggrin:...

Because of sickness this year we'll be Lucky if we have 5 Active staff....and there are 500 Active Members a day.......so...we Rely on you to keep site clean....watch for spam....or any Fights....:biggrin:...while the staff have xmas/ny off....

:cheersmate:

Yea it’s not that, I write a good description reasons why usually so more than enough time, but we can worry about it laters

It's not the post Rep Anonymous is it.....?....if you chose that...you and everybody else can't See it.....:pass:

It's not the post Rep Anonymous is it.....?....if you chose that...you and everybody else can't See it.....:pass:
Unsure about that as still trying to get used newish changes, so may have been my end and accidentally done something, but we can wait till after holidays, no rush at all, oh and as for peeps being naughty while on holidays, and if I’m on, I’ll give the good ol :naughtystep:

Lol nah keeps putting my name in the block where instead the recipient

This poxxy laptop won't let me screen shot....But....if I click Reputation on your last post...it puts up a Rep box and my Name is First...then a text box for the message...then a ox for the number of points you want to award....

But...my name is first as the Originator.... :headbang:

@hairyman .. :pass: ...

cool find,,,prettty amazing what they can do now a days :headbang:

last pic for this one ,,,i ve had a top harvest ,,allready 450g from the corner plants
IMG_20211221_200716_edit_106991668154506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back