Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jump: "there'z a bunny in thoze bushez!...i jus know there is!" :jump:

20211220_163817.jpg

not 2 min later....:jump: "there'z a squirrel up in that tree!...i jus know there is!" :jump: :doh:

20211220_164029.jpg

on perimeter walk of the 80 acrez of field behind me place...:joy: ppp

20211220_114710.jpg
20211220_115543.jpg
20211220_114814.jpg
20211220_114819.jpg

@hairyman .. :pass: ...

Was Up Was Up AFN Peeps

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup @Cardinal ........:pass:

I'm sowy Aunite. :biggrin:

:pass:

Yeah...Santa hasn't stopped adding to his Naughty List yet..........:eyebrows: .........................

Is it urgent @Cardinal ...?..staff are on Holiday..........:pass:
Oh no no, just unable to give reps anymore, most definitely can wait, y’all enjoy the holidays first, it can def wait. Forgots about the Holiday breaks for y’all, see how long I haven’t been active, which starting to get back into a lil

Cool find on the embryo!!!

:d5:

Oh no no, just unable to give reps anymore, most definitely can wait, y’all enjoy the holidays first, it can def wait. Forgots about the Holiday breaks for y’all, see how long I haven’t been active, which starting to get back into a lil

Are you waiting long enough for the Reputation button to show up...?...sometimes it takes a few seconds after something has been posted....

:d5:

Are you waiting long enough for the Reputation button to show up...?...sometimes it takes a few seconds after something has been posted....
Yea it’s not that, I write a good description reasons why usually so more than enough time, but we can worry about it laters
:rofl: For the mean time I can resort to The Good Old :slap: for time on peeps post that I see necessarily for reps lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back