Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to eat yesterday so I am starving waiting for hubby to get off work (in like 3+ hours) so he can bring home taco bell lol.

Man that's the best fuckin story I've seen on AFN :rofl: come for a chat about weed and look where we end up :muahaha: and I'm so happy you got the bird back, I was crying with happiness when we saw the rabbit was ok! Just far enough away to have escaped a) burning up and b) being drowned by the fire hose
Always a bright side I guess :pighug: :pass:
Ya that demon haunted me for many years to come! :rofl:

These days she has a new demon and surprise surprise IT HATES ME TOO!:shrug::crying:
B84AAA70-5C17-48D4-ABF9-0F3E32964CC8.jpeg

Any time I get close it flies off and gives me the stink eye….even when in the middle of a bath apparently!

These days she has a new demon and surprise surprise IT HATES ME TOO!:shrug::crying:
View attachment 1398377
Any time I get close it flies off and gives me the stink eye….even when in the middle of a bath apparently!
Tell that Birdy Bird quite creeping, spying on ya in the bath ugh, Creeper Status:rofl:

:thanks: For the :slap:

@Cardinal
@Mañ'O'Green

And ya I’m a cheap bastard so if I can fix something vs buying a new 1 I’m going that route every time! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1398377
All the birds I've ever known have been dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back