Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hours? That's probably plenty of time to run out and get yourself a secret taco appetizer before he brings home the rest...
…street tacos make good taco prequels :haha:

I sent an email asking them about similar situation BEFORE ordering cuz I noticed most 2x4 trays are bigger then the space in between the floor rails and it was indeed 46.5” wide where it’s only 45” in between the rails on the floor of tent! :cuss:
Yeah, I have space in the closet for 2 if they fit inside a 2x2 tent...no way I can fit both of these in there so it's a total rethink on my situation. Sometimes more is NOT better.

Cheers everyone for sharing.......you know where we got the rats.....?.....in the car engines..........:pass:

Hubbys van went in for it's yearly test and the Garage owner noticed a strange smell.............we both havn't been able to smell proper for months..
so anyway...Test guys says...I know that smell..there is a rat in the engine........:shrug:...we've had rats in stealing chicken eggs before...but never in the cars...:nono:

Hubbys old Merc went in...and it is only used occasionally....it virtually had a full straw nest under the engine...
and..hubby popped the hood on mine...sure enough........:doh:...signs are there....

They are going up in the engines...finding a space..and eating ruddy snails......:shrug:...I mean...Jeeezzz...if they are happy living on snails...we could have a plague of them...

coz Everywhere in Spain has massive snails

So...I'm googling around and apparently we have been over run with them in Spain for 2 years and the government are ignoring them.....:pass:

I Wondered if it was happening everywhere..............but.....just Spain then..........
A friend of mine lost two new Toyota Rav4 cars to fire due to packrats stuffing the engine exhaust area with nesting material. The second one nearly took the house down with it.

A friend of mine lost two new Toyota Rav4 cars to fire due to packrats stuffing the engine exhaust area with nesting material. The second one nearly took the house down with it.
Wife's RAV4 had mice nesting in with the air filter. Tore all the fireproofing off the underside of the hood to make the nest out of and were storing pumpkin seeds behind an airbag. Didn't find out until one ran across her foot while driving. Still wish I saved that voicemail... I've been told there's fish oil mixed in with the rubber that coats some wires, but sounds fishy to me since fish oil is expensive AF around here at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back