Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's RAV4 had mice nesting in with the air filter. Tore all the fireproofing off the underside of the hood to make the nest out of and were storing pumpkin seeds behind an airbag. Didn't find out until one ran across her foot while driving. Still wish I saved that voicemail... I've been told there's fish oil mixed in with the rubber that coats some wires, but sounds fishy to me since fish oil is expensive AF around here at least
The little buggers just look for somewhere warm and dry. No fish oil required.

A couple years back, I got an engine light on our Tacoma on our way south on a big trip. After fighting with our new GPS which led us to Mr. Toyota's home on the far side of Prince George from the automotive dealer, we just made it in before they closed. The mechanic was actually headed out the door when we arrived. He stayed to help us out.

The light was from a contaminated oxygen sensor on the intake air. Contaminated because a squirrel had found its way into the intake air filter, chewing through the filter to get in there of course. Once in there and deciding the space was rather nice, it filled the space with nesting debris, which got sucked past the sensor.

I have a relatively low opinion of rodents... :cuss:

How old? By the calendar, 73. Some days a lot older than that, once in a while a bit younger. Depends on, among other things, how the vape worked out the night before. :biggrin:

The little buggers just look for somewhere warm and dry. No fish oil required.

A couple years back, I got an engine light on our Tacoma on our way south on a big trip. After fighting with our new GPS which led us to Mr. Toyota's home on the far side of Prince George from the automotive dealer, we just made it in before they closed. The mechanic was actually headed out the door when we arrived. He stayed to help us out.

The light was from a contaminated oxygen sensor on the intake air. Contaminated because a squirrel had found its way into the intake air filter, chewing through the filter to get in there of course. Once in there and deciding the space was rather nice, it filled the space with nesting debris, which got sucked past the sensor.

I have a relatively low opinion of rodents... :cuss:
We have 4 different types of squirrels here. Grey, red, black (which is really just a black colored grey) and flying squirrels and all of them suck. Chipmunks, however, I'm a big fan of. Rare for squirrels to get in cars here but the red squirrels will and they're pretty aggressive for being tiny little fucks

How old are you guys? :coffee:
I have go with my standard answer......It's not the age so much as the mileage. But to be truthful, 61 at this moment in time...depending on how you keep track of time, or if you even do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back