Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am retired so I can take time to answer that question.

1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 +
1 =
:crying:

Oh and my candy stash is on point! :d5:
image.jpg

Kindly ignore the fact I’m sleeping with 2 damn bags of candy!:crying:

Oh and my candy stash is on point! :d5:View attachment 1398397
Kindly ignore the fact I’m sleeping with 2 damn bags of candy!:crying:
The coffee peanut m&ms are my current favorite jam. Just stupid good. I also travel near the m&m factory (family run company still based on NJ) a lot and the whole town smells like chocolate in the mornings. Even smells better then Hershey, PA

The coffee peanut m&ms are my current favorite jam. Just stupid good. I also travel near the m&m factory (family run company still based on NJ) a lot and the whole town smells like chocolate in the mornings. Even smells better then Hershey, PA
My mom grew up in Battle Creek Michigan so always went there to visit her family and whatever cereal post was making that day the whole town smelled like it! Was awesome when the whole town smelled like fruity pebbles but people who lived nearby would have their whole cars covered in a layer of sugar that was like glue from it coming out the giant smoke stacks and raining down! :yoinks:

3 hours? That's probably plenty of time to run out and get yourself a secret taco appetizer before he brings home the rest...
See, but that would have required not taking a nap. And driving at night, which I try to avoid as much as possible these days. 30 years old and my eyes and ears are already going at a noticeable rate :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back