Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday dose of vitamin E.
@420Forever I really look forward to Fridays for these. Thanks!
It reminds me of taking my 12 yo son in 2011 to a Maiden show. A bunch of 45 year old dudes with their sons rocking out. Great experience.
:headbang:
:pass:

@420Forever I really look forward to Fridays for these. Thanks!
It reminds me of taking my 12 yo son in 2011 to a Maiden show. A bunch of 45 year old dudes with their sons rocking out. Great experience.
:headbang:
:pass:

Maiden def span the generationz :thumbsup: Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

This is a store bought fan,,, 3 year guarantee, was the only way I could fit it in a 4x4 and it works great
IMG_20210925_152019.jpg

I use have used Great White and Mykos in hydroponics. Works fine.
Used GW in DWC for several grows with mixed results (no chiller). My experience has been that (at least in DWC) Hydroguard (or presumably SouthernAg eq.) results in less root pathogens. In DWC, a monoculture of a proven strain (versus a kitchen sink approach with GW) outcompetes pythium and its allies more effectively (contra living soil). IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Last edited:
Bout time since only reputable place making those now is wegrowbuds but u gotta wait forever then preorder the next round and wait 6 weeks to get them! I got on the preorder list in July and got a text message 5 days ago they were finally available to preorder more! Vivosun no longer makes them after a huge hooplah when 1 almost burned my buddies house down! Burned half his tent down and scorched his ceiling before he came home and found it! I almost had same from a monkey fan when I smelled smoke and saw sparks shooting out the back! :yoinks::nono:
I have 2 of the growbuds oscillating fans and 1 of them started to smoke after about 2 months. They refunded me... So be careful with them

Bout time since only reputable place making those now is wegrowbuds but u gotta wait forever then preorder the next round and wait 6 weeks to get them! I got on the preorder list in July and got a text message 5 days ago they were finally available to preorder more! Vivosun no longer makes them after a huge hooplah when 1 almost burned my buddies house down! Burned half his tent down and scorched his ceiling before he came home and found it! I almost had same from a monkey fan when I smelled smoke and saw sparks shooting out the back! :yoinks::nono:
Hate any stories like that, we had a house fire when I was a kid 9 y.o, nobody was hurt but half the house was in ruins, traumatised all of us... always take great care with the setup but if your equipment shits out on you, what can be done??
My tent is on a tiled floor and against tiled walls, we keep nothing flammable close by, gives me a modicum of assurance :rolleyes1::rolleyes1: fire extinguisher in the apartment and smoke alarms in each room, got to be prepared for it :thumbsup: wouldn't wish that on anybody at all honestly, grow safe and smart :bighug:

This is a store bought fan,,, 3 year guarantee, was the only way I could fit it in a 4x4 and it works greatView attachment 1398271
I’m cheap so when my monkey fans crapped out on me I saved the part that mounts em to the tent poles and now just use $8 Walmart fans with them! And a bigger 10” on my cfm crossbars!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back