Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish for the retirement, I gottalked into 3 days next week,, then that's it they say lol

Might just catch that big one at the back
IMG_20211216_205908.jpg

Cheers everyone for sharing.......you know where we got the rats.....?.....in the car engines..........:pass:

Hubbys van went in for it's yearly test and the Garage owner noticed a strange smell.............we both havn't been able to smell proper for months..
so anyway...Test guys says...I know that smell..there is a rat in the engine........:shrug:...we've had rats in stealing chicken eggs before...but never in the cars...:nono:

Hubbys old Merc went in...and it is only used occasionally....it virtually had a full straw nest under the engine...
and..hubby popped the hood on mine...sure enough........:doh:...signs are there....

They are going up in the engines...finding a space..and eating ruddy snails......:shrug:...I mean...Jeeezzz...if they are happy living on snails...we could have a plague of them...

coz Everywhere in Spain has massive snails

So...I'm googling around and apparently we have been over run with them in Spain for 2 years and the government are ignoring them.....:pass:

I Wondered if it was happening everywhere..............but.....just Spain then..........
If they're getting in the cars, they're walking up the tires. You can spray adhesive on the tires and WD-40 in the engine bay. They don't like walking on either...

Thinking I will be trimming Al weekend offView attachment 1398265

I'd come over and give you a hand........... :eyebrows: ...but...you know..with covid an all that...cough..cough.......

I can send some elastoplats for your trimming fingers if you want..................:pass:...

Chunky Monkeys huh..?.....:wizzy:

Cardinal

Thanks for the Rep, wish it was a Good Azz Friday as we are heading to the weekend, but today is just one those days, Where ya really just don’t wanna be F with, if know what I mean, sucks and no one’s fault he’ll could woke up on wrong side of bed for all I know, but trying to make it Better
Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Ethiopia/Brazil today.

Hello. Happy Friday Everyone :coffee:

Anyone tried Orca or Great White in hydro or maybe both at the same time?
I use have used Great White and Mykos in hydroponics. Works fine.

I'd come over and give you a hand........... :eyebrows: ...but...you know..with covid an all that...cough..cough.......

I can send some elastoplats for your trimming fingers if you want..................:pass:...

Chunky Monkeys huh..?.....:wizzy:

Got a couple chunky monkeys and they smell great,,,they not as a plant my favs ,,but i know the smoke will be killer.#and i love the pink tone the smaller one has taken,,in fact the all showing a bit of red/pink now they finishing up ,,

see the big girl at the back,,she similair to the last runs special dragon ,,which is strange they ultimatley come from different sets ,,but i had a ff in both sets first run ,, and tis one is like a ff but she auto so it must be locked in there ,,,i waffleing:thumbsup:

Noticed a few since hoarder place up the road was torn down. Normal tunneling field rats that neighbors cat has killed. Don't know if it's more than usual since there's vacant plots all around here but got in some traps to put around anyways.
View attachment 1398142

You need more cats!!!

Well this should help with clip-on fan selection here sometime in early 22!

AC Infinity CLOUDRAY clip-on fan.
View attachment 1398249

Bout time since only reputable place making those now is wegrowbuds but u gotta wait forever then preorder the next round and wait 6 weeks to get them! I got on the preorder list in July and got a text message 5 days ago they were finally available to preorder more! Vivosun no longer makes them after a huge hooplah when 1 almost burned my buddies house down! Burned half his tent down and scorched his ceiling before he came home and found it! I almost had same from a monkey fan when I smelled smoke and saw sparks shooting out the back! :yoinks::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back