Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
FG0jvvQVEAMVYTB.jpg

Cheers everyone for sharing.......you know where we got the rats.....?.....in the car engines..........:pass:

Hubbys van went in for it's yearly test and the Garage owner noticed a strange smell.............we both havn't been able to smell proper for months..
so anyway...Test guys says...I know that smell..there is a rat in the engine........:shrug:...we've had rats in stealing chicken eggs before...but never in the cars...:nono:

Hubbys old Merc went in...and it is only used occasionally....it virtually had a full straw nest under the engine...
and..hubby popped the hood on mine...sure enough........:doh:...signs are there....

They are going up in the engines...finding a space..and eating ruddy snails......:shrug:...I mean...Jeeezzz...if they are happy living on snails...we could have a plague of them...

coz Everywhere in Spain has massive snails

So...I'm googling around and apparently we have been over run with them in Spain for 2 years and the government are ignoring them.....:pass:

I Wondered if it was happening everywhere..............but.....just Spain then..........
A friend of mine lost two new Toyota Rav4 cars to fire due to packrats stuffing the engine exhaust area with nesting material. The second one nearly took the house down with it.

Whoop whoop iv have finished work for the year, so now I can spend some quite with my fam and some time in the midnight garden,
Looks like it might be a Xmas harvest to but I can only hope,
Happy Friday everyone
Kids are out of school till the 6th. Kinda jealous our breaks weren't that long when I was in school :rofl:

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! I don't get to watch till Sunday, but she said it went well. Her friends all told her how great she did when we came back to get her brother at the end.

This time next week...it will be xmas eve.................. :pass: ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back