Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, what y’all think about this layout, did share in live chat, but know some peeps, it’s not thier cup of tea, so I’ll share here too
7C2A8F90-0EB8-4459-8247-18E858024D8E.jpeg
Layout for the upcoming GreenHouse

Have only seen one and wasn't nearly as sturdy as a Gorilla. Really like some of the deign features though. Kind of funny as it was in a local Ace hardware store in a pretty conservative area. Everyone is hopping on the "greenrush" train in VA!

Thanks!!! I'm in the mountains as well outside of Roanoke...

See, what y’all think about this layout, did share in live chat, but know some peeps, it’s not thier cup of tea, so I’ll share here tooView attachment 1397789 Layout for the upcoming GreenHouse
As a former civil engineer/land surveyor those are some pretty sweet straight lines that I can very much appreciate... Always enjoy some planning

This sour stomper is blowing me away lol. Buds are dense and heavy already and she smells amazing absolutely insanely sticky/greasy.
View attachment 1397805
My last sour stomper was so nice I don't want to finish the smoke. Wish I would have had some more fresh to hand out for Christmas. Grape jolley ranchers and like a sour apple vibe

My last sour stomper was so nice I don't want to finish the smoke. Wish I would have had some more fresh to hand out for Christmas. Grape jolley ranchers and like a sour apple vibe
This is my first run of meph gear and I am thoroughly impressed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back