Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN is an incredible resource for me. Most of my growing knowledge prior to finding AFN came from many conversations with my uncle who grew in the 70s. He’d talk about the bad old days dodging the border patrol (he called them “blue angels” because of the Broncos they drove) and interactions with Texas Rangers (the cops not the team).

What I’ve found most interesting is how wrong he was in some of the things he said. it’s understandable because he was having to learn from his own experience 50 years ago. He died a decade and half ago from alcoholism. He picked up drinking during the 80’s after trying to get a better job that drug tested. He had many ailments that caused a great deal of pain. I think all the time that if weed were legal, he’d still be alive today.

I’m grateful that there is this great resource available where knowledge about how to grow this medicine can aggregate and be curated by knowledgable folks. THANKS FOR BEING HERE!!!!1!1!
@eprotege :welcome: Welcome to AFN. Your dad was not wrong. We grew weed like tomatoes or corn in the tomatoes or corn :crying: back then. I grew some pretty good sensimilla 50 years ago but today's bud would make them look like LARF. Farming has changed. Science dominates farming. We are still farmers fighting the same battles with Mother Nature we just have some better tools.

Alcohol the worst hard drug I ever partook in. Sorry about your dad.

:karmacloud:

Have to check that out, haven’t even seen someone grow one yet.
Unfortunately no pictures or log but was somewhere around 4oz. Low smell, slightly cheesy after cure. 5gal Coco top fed daily with general organics go box nutes. My seeds are from the 1st original release. This nug has been in a jar/grove bag/jar since like last fall I'm guessing, a while for sure...

Attachments

• PXL_20211215_233316804.jpg
    PXL_20211215_233316804.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
My blackstrap is really energetic. Fantastic with super loud music to get me through the day. Real strong, I only smoke like 1/3 of a joint at a time with a little hash in it and it makes my work day so much better
I'm a light weight. Did a 1 lung test and it was very, very nice.

Speaking of, about to put together my take and bake before it gets dark. #2 is gonna just have to wait for me to do this before I help with his homework lmao.
You get that big take N bake?

You don't think things are going to go wonky with the change in command? One thing of many I'm concerned about may be the new governor reversing course on legalization.
I doubt that for many reasons.

You get that big take N bake?
Yep, black Friday sale was hard to pass up and tbh having everything pre measured and ready to go was awfully appealing lol

Reactions: AMG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back