Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thanks for the rep @Cardinal! This is just the holding tub for now, but I feel like since I've got it now I'm gonna have to grow in it at some point :rofl: @WildBill or any of my other living soil peeps, once I'm done cooking this and I've removed what I need for this grow, should I plant a cover crop on it? Or just leave it till needed?

Guys, girls... How does other cannabinoids except THC make you feel? CBD, CBG etc...
I live in a farmer city so there is not much to choose from, I am the only one who’s got weed atm.

I want something that makes me relaxed and calm in my mind. Kind of the effect of Xanax, but that don’t make me retarded like that kind of medicine does.

Then I could grow a single plant of that strain and be self-sufficient.

:pass:

Guys, girls... How does other cannabinoids except THC make you feel? CBD, CBG etc...
I live in a farmer city so there is not much to choose from, I am the only one who’s got weed atm.

I want something that makes me relaxed and calm in my mind. Kind of the effect of Xanax, but that don’t make me retarded like that kind of medicine does.

granddaddy purple for the win! :yay: ppp

For me and for the effects I like, (I am prescribed Diazepam), look in to some Green Crack, and Chem strains, or heavy indicas. Also look into some good hemp strains, that are high in the CB— strains, may help also.

granddaddy purple for the win! :yay: ppp

Will read about that strain :toke:

Edit - wich breeder do you recommend? :thumbsup:

For me and for the effects I like, (I am prescribed Diazepam), look in to some Green Crack, and Chem strains, or heavy indicas

Thank you Cardinal.
But there is one thing, I don’t like the buzz in my body, wich many of the indicas have. Anyone without that buzZzZzing feeling?

:pop:

Will read about that strain :toke:

Edit - wich breeder do you recommend? :thumbsup:

Thank you Cardinal.
But there is one thing, I don’t like the buzz in my body, wich many of the indicas have. Anyone without that buzZzZzing feeling?

:pop:
Humm, I’ll look into some stuff for ya, just give me a lil bit, PM me, so ont forget, but I’ll ask some my other peeps also on other platforms.

Humm, I’ll look into some stuff for ya, just give me a lil bit, PM me, so ont forget, but I’ll ask some my other peeps also on other platforms.

Thank you so much grow-bro, that is very friendly of you. I believe its down to the breeder as wel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back