Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, girls... How does other cannabinoids except THC make you feel? CBD, CBG etc...
I live in a farmer city so there is not much to choose from, I am the only one who’s got weed atm.

I want something that makes me relaxed and calm in my mind. Kind of the effect of Xanax, but that don’t make me retarded like that kind of medicine does.

Then I could grow a single plant of that strain and be self-sufficient.

:pass:
Have you tried Anvil or BlackStrap?...Had a bit of neglected Anvil a night or so back, in a pipe, I rarely smoke any more.....was a nice effect.

Guys, girls... How does other cannabinoids except THC make you feel? CBD, CBG etc...
I live in a farmer city so there is not much to choose from, I am the only one who’s got weed atm.

I want something that makes me relaxed and calm in my mind. Kind of the effect of Xanax, but that don’t make me retarded like that kind of medicine does.

I would recommend Auto Purple Kush CBD a 1:1 THC:CBD strain by 207 Genetics. Ripen it to 30%-40% amber. I like mine!

Thank you so much grow-bro, that is very friendly of you. I believe its down to the breeder as wel.
No Probs Buddy, I came back for that, had my break from AFN for a while, doing my thing, and decided to come and just check in, but so many y’all welcomed me back so much, been on last few days, gonna start a journal when I can, been a hot minute. And figured help some peeps out also, as this was my first Grow Home, learned a ton here, and now as I grew my growing skills, and doing some stuff with beans figure could also share knowledge

I keep a dutch passion Charlotte's angel on rotation. Need to mix it with some thc for the benefits, but mixed 1 to 1 with a "sleepy" strain, it can feel like putting a blanket over myself. Wife gets anxiety from most weed but she loves it in the volcano

I would recommend Auto Purple Kush CBD a 1:1 THC:CBD strain by 207 Genetics. Ripen it to 30%-40% amber. I like mine!
I have a pack of Mephisto Med Canna-Cheese (think that’s name of it), haven’t grown it but heard it’s pretty good. med wise. (It was gifted, before the drop)

Like most of us don't have an octopus like that?
Mine lives on the ceiling, so I suppose it's a spider :rofl:
20211215_181401.jpg

Don’t know of FullDuplex still run the strain and don’t remember the name, but it was high in CBN, heard it was good too, but again, never ran any of his gear either…….. man so many kick Azz breeders, hard to get to them all, including when ya doing ya own projects smh

I have a pack of Mephisto Med Canna-Cheese (think that’s name of it), haven’t grown it but heard it’s pretty good. med wise. (It was gifted, before the drop)
On my last jar of canna cheese now and it's pretty good. Go to when I don't have time to blend. Currently have another that's about a week old in my journal

Have you tried Anvil or BlackStrap?...Had a bit of neglected Anvil a night or so back, in a pipe, I rarely smoke any more.....was a nice effect.
My blackstrap is really energetic. Fantastic with super loud music to get me through the day. Real strong, I only smoke like 1/3 of a joint at a time with a little hash in it and it makes my work day so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back