Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...Evening kittens, was a bad night n morning and was in one of my anti-sicial-I'll fvcking kill ya- moods this morning.......Sooooo...It was a tad bit chill, but better than the morning before, coffee?...freaking good as usual ( cause I make it special). dealing with wife while getting shopping list together and doing laundry and she is still arguing about not going to the doctor which she was supposed to today but neglected to tell me so I'm dressed, ready, bugging her to get ready 30 min before we should leave then It's... Oh, I called and cancelled the appntmnt......I'm afraid she's gonna keep playing around and end up losing her other leg before it's over....

PXL_20211216_012839991.jpg

New squad member settling in very nicely after her 1st week. Passed out after harassing the dogs for the last hour... Wife has renamed her Whitney (Houston) and the child has named her Mrs. Fuzzypants. Her super power is the ability to pass the F out purring in an instant

View attachment 1397721
New squad member settling in very nicely after her 1st week. Passed out after harassing the dogs for the last hour... Wife has renamed her Whitney (Houston) and the child has named her Mrs. Fuzzypants. Her super power is the ability to pass the F out purring in an instant
Thanks for the rep @420Forever, she's a sweetheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back