Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cardinal ...you May have to check your settings in your profile....some of them have been there all the time...you might need to press a button to Display them.

Also...check this...coz I'm sure some badges can be added by members... :headbang:

View attachment 1397617

I've added what I can See....but you see your Meph badge has been there since 2019...you are just not Showing it.....

View attachment 1397621

:headbang:
Ah now I see, not like the old days where appears beside ya name on top block. But an actual Badge Tab, Cool Cool, still learning some the newer stuff, that’s changed. @Mossy @420Forever @Mañ'O'Green Thanks for the help and guidance threw it, whew gots some learning again to do to navigate AFN

@Mañ'O'Green View attachment 1397616 These are the ones I seen on the list, and maybe 2 unsure of. Gladiator Test Badge, but back in 2019 did compete and same yr, was in Championship round for Lighting and Mephisto. Dont remember what places I made but they were up there, I know for Lighting Champ Battle round, I remember running Binary Selections Blk Mrrr on that one. The other unsure one was Smoking Screws. I did win something on here and remember Hobbes sending me some smoking screws, but like stated unsure that one for badge worthy. Rest of them, well found some my old journals yesterday and can confirm them as finished grows. Do I also need to apply in my Acct. Page too, seen a block for that also.
But No Rush, like said if I get some them back Cool, if Not Cool too.
he still needz to add the keywordz for the vendor badgez for them to display....and the otherz are jus a simple matter of clickin the lil megaphone icon beside the badge for them to display ;) ppp
You have to wait for the server to run a maintenance cycle for the little horn to show up. It is not done at a set time so just be patient.

@Cardinal ...you May have to check your settings in your profile....some of them have been there all the time...you might need to press a button to Display them.

Also...check this...coz I'm sure some badges can be added by members... :headbang:

View attachment 1397617

I've added what I can See....but you see your Meph badge has been there since 2019...you are just not Showing it.....

View attachment 1397621

:headbang:
Ah now I see, not like the old days where appears beside ya name on top block. But an actual Badge Tab, Cool Cool, still learning some the newer stuff, that’s changed. @Mossy @420Forever @Mañ'O'Green Thanks for the help and guidance threw it, whew gots some learning again to do to navigate AFN
You have to wait for the server to run a maintenance cycle for the little horn to show up. It is not done at a set time so just be patient.
cool cool Thxs

Chores done:greencheck:
X-Vape Cleaned:greencheck:
X-vape loaded with Wild Thailand:greencheck:

Varoom...................... we have lift off.
X-Vape, like this one
0EBCE1EC-2895-445B-BEAF-C3269A4BBF3F.jpeg
Cause I love this one, and been going a while now, and still going strong

my lil megaphonez are alwayz there...and whenever i award a "first completed grow" badge to somebody & tell em how to display it, they do it right away & it alwayz showz up, so....jus sayin :shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back