Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Custody of hubbys laptop.....:pass:..me brand new laptop has sheared the mains leadplug...inside it......:wall::wall::wall:

I was using the spare yesterday...and it was giving me probs...so I couldn't keep up....sigh....:pass:...Flaming 'puters.....
can't live with them, can't live without them, at least not easily these days. But I agree, they are often a serious PIA. Good luck with the repair. :goodluck:

If you want to run a regular earthbox. I'll sure help ya set one up from the beginning and help ya thru the grow.

I think after you have a grow under your belt, you'll be hooked.
The offer stands if you'll grow organic. I think it can be done non-organic with liquid nutes, but it would be tricky, but I think it could be done.
Now that's not keeping the rez filled, having a dry period and very key, no nutes in the rez. I just don't know what the salts will do thru the grow
I guess you could flush the nutes into the rez and drain it. That's just too much work.
Organically is just too simple.
Yea I'm definitely up for doing a organic grow,
Wen I have the space I'll take you up on the offer,
I was amazed at the one you did for the outdoor grow comp, was it asian haze? Maybe not but I loved the idea,
Could I grow two plants in a custom made earth box?
Ohhh weee so many questions??????? And some many possibilities :pass:
I have a thew plans for the next 2 grows but I'm gonna be all over your offer to help,
Thanks once I have room

Yea I'm definitely up for doing a organic grow,
Wen I have the space I'll take you up on the offer,
I was amazed at the one you did for the outdoor grow comp, was it asian haze? Maybe not but I loved the idea,
Could I grow two plants in a custom made earth box?
Ohhh weee so many questions??????? And some many possibilities :pass:
I have a thew plans for the next 2 grows but I'm gonna be all over your offer to help,
Thanks once I have room
I may be working on designing a diy version currently lol.

And of course as soon as I said he was going to have to wait he came back lmao.

I may be working on designing a diy version currently lol.

And of course as soon as I said he was going to have to wait he came back lmao.
So, Wouldn’t running an autopot base with a pot of soil be pretty similar to what you’re trying to do, But with less of a rez?

@Mañ'O'Green
02E9EFDE-4D67-4353-B0AC-749C280B7419.jpeg
These are the ones I seen on the list, and maybe 2 unsure of. Gladiator Test Badge, but back in 2019 did compete and same yr, was in Championship round for Lighting and Mephisto. Dont remember what places I made but they were up there, I know for Lighting Champ Battle round, I remember running Binary Selections Blk Mrrr on that one. The other unsure one was Smoking Screws. I did win something on here and remember Hobbes sending me some smoking screws, but like stated unsure that one for badge worthy. Rest of them, well found some my old journals yesterday and can confirm them as finished grows. Do I also need to apply in my Acct. Page too, seen a block for that also.
But No Rush, like said if I get some them back Cool, if Not Cool too.

@Mañ'O'Green View attachment 1397616 These are the ones I seen on the list, and maybe 2 unsure of. Gladiator Test Badge, but back in 2019 did compete and same yr, was in Championship round for Lighting and Mephisto. Dont remember what places I made but they were up there, I know for Lighting Champ Battle round, I remember running Binary Selections Blk Mrrr on that one. The other unsure one was Smoking Screws. I did win something on here and remember Hobbes sending me some smoking screws, but like stated unsure that one for badge worthy. Rest of them, well found some my old journals yesterday and can confirm them as finished grows. Do I also need to apply in my Acct. Page too, seen a block for that also.
But No Rush, like said if I get some them back Cool, if Not Cool too.

all but 2 of thoze u can give urself in ur account detailz ;) it'z kinda complicated to explain if u've never done it, lol, but they all take a keyword in the "badge request" line...eg "soil grower" keyword is GSoil ...go to ur main profile, click on badgez, then available badgez to find the keywordz for the vendor badgez....i think, lol :rolleyes2: u put em all in the same badge request box, with each seperated by a space, i know that much, lol....and for the onez like "welcome to our home", jus click the lil megaphone icon beside it to have it show under ur name :goodluck: ppp

all but 2 of thoze u can give urself in ur account detailz ;) it'z kinda complicated to explain if u've never done it, lol, but they all take a keyword in the "badge request" line...eg "soil grower" keyword is GSoil ...go to ur main profile, click on badgez, then available badgez to find the keywordz for the vendor badgez....i think, lol :rolleyes2: u put em all in the same badge request box, with each seperated by a space, i know that much, lol....and for the onez like "welcome to our home", jus click the lil megaphone icon beside it to have it show under ur name :goodluck: ppp
Ah Thanks 420, yea wanted to just check with y’all before I started to enter some those in the acct page. Why just wrote them down and took pic before trying to add it in those details.

@Cardinal ...you May have to check your settings in your profile....some of them have been there all the time...you might need to press a button to Display them.

Also...check this...coz I'm sure some badges can be added by members... :headbang:

1639604347619.png

I've added what I can See....but you see your Meph badge has been there since 2019...you are just not Showing it.....

1639604529292.png

:headbang:

Reactions: Suki and Cardinal

Cardinal

Ah now I see how that changed a lil then from the old days, Thanks for building me there. And the Help

I've just done Most of then for him...:pighug:...

I've just done Most of then for him...:pighug:...

he still needz to add the keywordz for the vendor badgez for them to display....and the otherz are jus a simple matter of clickin the lil megaphone icon beside the badge for them to display ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back