Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners. Feeling good today so will be loading the dab rig soon.

@Cardinal when we upgraded the servers we lost most of the badges and they are not working correctly yet. I want to spend some time working on it. It is complicated so don't hold your breath. In the meantime go here and see if I have recreated the badges you are looking for and let me know what is missing - Thanks.

Those all look good to me. The StarDawg from Short Stuff was a good one for me.
@Mañ'O'Green eh not really worried to much so, if time consuming. If they were all good cool, but it’s not like I am one those “ Gotta have that Badge” like how we used to be back before the server changes. Thanks for the update on those though. I don’t wanna put more work for admin and staff then have to, y’all have enough in yalls plates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Custody of hubbys laptop.....:pass:..me brand new laptop has sheared the mains leadplug...inside it......:wall::wall::wall:

I was using the spare yesterday...and it was giving me probs...so I couldn't keep up....sigh....:pass:...Flaming 'puters.....

You don't think things are going to go wonky with the change in command? One thing of many I'm concerned about may be the new governor reversing course on legalization.
@Suki813 Very possible, I haven’t checked any updates on VA stuff in a few months so maybe need to go back and see what’s what and how things are, as it stand now. As for new Gov. I hope no reverse, and I wouldn’t think they would reverse it, but who knows

Bahaha, ugh jacked that reply all up, accidentally mixed it in with what was already there :doh:

Yeah...got to put your Reply Below the last Quote on the box... :headbang:

But...I'm that Used to people doing it...I checked any way......:headbang:...

Job planned for Spring......:pass:....coz it will be a Big/time consuming one....

Yeah...got to put your Reply Below the last Quote on the box... :headbang:

But...I'm that Used to people doing it...I checked any way......:headbang:...

Job planned for Spring......:pass:....coz it will be a Big/time consuming one....
Bahaha yea I know, but sitting in a H. school line, and on my phone, the text box covered it and I know I should have checked but thought it would automatically put the text marker under the quote mark. Bahahahaha Silly Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back