Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a change to my tent's environment that I think will be helpful.
I took 4in dryer hose and made like a loop seal. Lung room air is taken in from mid level beside the tent, ran thru the front lower left 10in hole and ran up to the same height as outside about mid tent.
This should give more of a mix to the cooler incoming air. It also will cut out the light that could have got into the tent during off light cycle with the 8in vent hose less light obstructed material. I have plans of growing my first photos the incoming yeah.
Crude, but should do the trick. I think the air in the tent will be more stable. better mixed and good with no light intrusion.

Thoughts?
View attachment 1397250View attachment 1397251

AC INfinity sells black ducting in multiple sizes. Should reduce the reflection

AC INfinity sells black ducting in multiple sizes. Should reduce the reflection
I may be missing something here and correct me if I am wrong, but why change to AC Infinity black ducting, like for the outside is what meant? I wouldn’t imagine changing the inside, as ya would want the silver reflection (why more thinking outside the tent ducting)
Edit: ok I kinda see what’s going on here, after reviewing pic a second time, that’s and outlet from the tent in the first pic,

Speaking of AC Infinity, what do y’all think thier new tents, man I wants the 2x2 :biggrin:

Speaking of AC Infinity, what do y’all think thier new tents, man I wants the 2x2 :biggrin:

Have only seen one and wasn't nearly as sturdy as a Gorilla. Really like some of the deign features though. Kind of funny as it was in a local Ace hardware store in a pretty conservative area. Everyone is hopping on the "greenrush" train in VA!

Have only seen one and wasn't nearly as sturdy as a Gorilla. Really like some of the deign features though. Kind of funny as it was in a local Ace hardware store in a pretty conservative area. Everyone is hopping on the "greenrush" train in VA!
Ok that’s kinda cool to know, as not what the website description states, but then again Gorilla Tents are pretty stout.

bahahaha and speaking VA, I can see that cause 22 is coming up fast, luckily I have land up in the mountains in VA, and was thinking moving some stuff up that way

@fauxnacho I have pondered on how to do that my very self. The problem is the numbers are not manageable. We get 8 or so new threads every day.

So just pick a few a month and do what you can. When you work with more and more members you will have more visitors to your threads as well.
Yes mate that's pretty much where I'm at, I take a sniff around on a semi regular basis to find some ongoing journals. Newbies, old timers, whatever :smokeout:
I don't know that I'll be journalling again soon as I'm just cruising. For me it's more about being on the other side giving encouragement, especially for the guys n gals just finding their feet (like I was ~2yr ago). The more we do that, the more they'll stick around :smoking: cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back