Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC INfinity sells black ducting in multiple sizes. Should reduce the reflection
Light is not getting into the tent now.
I may be missing something here and correct me if I am wrong, but why change to AC Infinity black ducting, like for the outside is what meant? I wouldn’t imagine changing the inside, as ya would want the silver reflection (why more thinking outside the tent ducting)
Edit: ok I kinda see what’s going on here, after reviewing pic a second time, that’s and outlet from the tent in the first pic,
I replaced the old venting with the dryer venting for the better intake air coming in and mixing in the tent better.
I got the smaller size for space inside the tent. It did accomplish that job. It's more stable and the mix is better measured at different levels.
Negative, as expected, is that is does suck the sides in a bit, but lessened when the fan was adjusted. 6in would be a good compromise, fan is 8in.
Lung room does need to be slightly cooler,but that is most likely from a better mix in the tent than the lower/restricted airflow.

4DA144D4-9364-43EA-A591-BE927AA3A68D.jpeg

Question…
Do I want flavor, yield, or effect?
I’m going to be setting everything back up soon, And just can’t decide…

Hi @Dichoti
Don’t you want it all?

Nice collection BTW...

Thats also only about half of what I’ve got. I’ve got a bunch of blackberry kush knock offs/hybrids, a ton of photos, and random packs with no names that I forgot the vendor and where they came from.

Have only seen one and wasn't nearly as sturdy as a Gorilla. Really like some of the deign features though. Kind of funny as it was in a local Ace hardware store in a pretty conservative area. Everyone is hopping on the "greenrush" train in VA!
All of our local hardware stores carry growing stuff now too. And grow shops are popping up all over.

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners. Feeling good today so will be loading the dab rig soon.

@Mañ'O'Green when get a chance is there a way to get some my old badges back, if need to apply for them again, that’s no probs
@Cardinal when we upgraded the servers we lost most of the badges and they are not working correctly yet. I want to spend some time working on it. It is complicated so don't hold your breath. In the meantime go here and see if I have recreated the badges you are looking for and let me know what is missing - Thanks.

View attachment 1397589
Question…
Do I want flavor, yield, or effect?
I’m going to be setting everything back up soon, And just can’t decide…

Those all look good to me. The StarDawg from Short Stuff was a good one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back