Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahaha yea I know, but sitting in a H. school line, and on my phone, the text box covered it and I know I should have checked but thought it would automatically put the text marker under the quote mark. Bahahahaha Silly Me

Stoner Site........ :pass: ..what ever you do Daft.................................you are Never going to be the First...........:eyebrows:....

@Mañ'O'Green eh not really worried to much so, if time consuming. If they were all good cool, but it’s not like I am one those “ Gotta have that Badge” like how we used to be back before the server changes. Thanks for the update on those though. I don’t wanna put more work for admin and staff then have to, y’all have enough in yalls plates.
OH contrary! I cannot make up new badges I don't know about so Let me know about those lost badges to put on the wish list!

Bahaha yea I know, but sitting in a H. school line, and on my phone, the text box covered it and I know I should have checked but thought it would automatically put the text marker under the quote mark. Bahahahaha Silly Me

Let's see site Moderator! - I can fix it :yay: so I did.

Whenever I notice this I just go in and move the comments out of the quote area. Easy Peasy!

Very exciting, iv always been interested in eb boxs
If you want to run a regular earthbox. I'll sure help ya set one up from the beginning and help ya thru the grow.

I think after you have a grow under your belt, you'll be hooked.
The offer stands if you'll grow organic. I think it can be done non-organic with liquid nutes, but it would be tricky, but I think it could be done.
Now that's not keeping the rez filled, having a dry period and very key, no nutes in the rez. I just don't know what the salts will do thru the grow
I guess you could flush the nutes into the rez and drain it. That's just too much work.
Organically is just too simple.

If you want to run a regular earthbox. I'll sure help ya set one up from the beginning and help ya thru the grow.

I think after you have a grow under your belt, you'll be hooked.
The offer stands if you'll grow organic. I think it can be done non-organic with liquid nutes, but it would be tricky, but I think it could be done.
Now that's not keeping the rez filled, having a dry period and very key, no nutes in the rez. I just don't know what the salts will do thru the grow
I guess you could flush the nutes into the rez and drain it. That's just too much work.
Organically is just too simple.
Speaking of, about to put together my take and bake before it gets dark. #2 is gonna just have to wait for me to do this before I help with his homework lmao.

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners. Feeling good today so will be loading the dab rig soon.

@Cardinal when we upgraded the servers we lost most of the badges and they are not working correctly yet. I want to spend some time working on it. It is complicated so don't hold your breath. In the meantime go here and see if I have recreated the badges you are looking for and let me know what is missing - Thanks.

Those all look good to me. The StarDawg from Short Stuff was a good one for me.
Stardawg was one of my favorites. My only gripe with it was it didn’t yield a massive amount like I wanted. That’s actually why I’m thinking of popping a few of FD’s strains in my 7 gallon pots, or my autopots if I can the crappy things to work right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back